Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do your selves a favor and watch this video and let it be sccared into your psyche

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Nigga I'm not watching this shit.

i'm not gonna force you
High IQ

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I was going to but 7 minutes? Get outta here

Over for lowattentionspancels

This video is a good one, a black pill many men can't swallow, so many just have to believe in some form of "goodness" in the world, especially the ironic belief of a "good woman" out there that they just "aren't good looking enough to get"

2:53 to 3:39 (the best part)
"The individual male that doesn't understand society's required indifference to individual male desire, may very well seek solace in the fantasy that there exists somewhere, a kind caring, exceptionally "warm" woman that will demand of him, only what he demands of her, which is simple companionship and affection

But therein lies the danger

This is what motivates men like Michael Jordon and Coby Bryant to pair up with one woman in marriage, and take great financial risk in doing so

For all of our incredible powers of logical reasoning, we can't logically conclude yet, that women never did like us for us, because such an epiphany would thrust the individual male into a darkness that has for eons terrified him

He is alone, and unless he does something useful, nobody will see any intrinsic value in him"

Last edited:
couldnt listen got bored after 3 nanoseconds

i watched 4seconds. its over for shortattentionspamcels

I am the Father, the Mother, and the Son.
I am the Rain, the Soil, and the Seed.
I am the Sparrow, the Eagle, and the Simurgh.
Only with the wings I bestow can we make our journey to the Sky Atrium.

I am the Incel Messiah.
I am St.Al-Muqannacel.

Brutal beyond reckoning

Brutal beyond reckoning
coltaine and barbarossa were blackpilled before the blackpill was a thing keep in mind he said this in 2012 ;)

High IQ, but we already knew

Normal non-genetically gifted males need to understand that our value does not come from just existing, (like it does with women), but from what we can produce and provide.

I find MGTOW is always going on long stoic smart monologues meanwhile we condense everything. This is a great video though, it should help blackpill any lurkers

come on man you can watch movies for hours and 7 minutes is a problem?
No I rarely ever watch a full movie. Sometimes I can if its the right one but usually I dont I go for low attention span activities like shitposting

Monotone voices simply don't have the auditory zest and flavor in order to keep my attention span. But really he says that women have an infantile need to find a new daddy which we crave to be us, but in reality that's not very possible because the women we have access are not wife material (virgin JB). Women will always be put on a pedestal but not men, if we don't serve we get kicked to the curb. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back