Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do your parents tell you anything about their past or childhood?

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★
My mother is so secretive about her past, it makes me so angry. Damn bitch, just like any typical woman with condemnable actions behind her (like Chad on a Saturday). Why the fuck does she get so defensive when I ask about what she was doing before she met my father?

Somethings I remember are that she had rejected a marriage proposal at like age 17 and I remember her and my grandmother used to laugh at the poor sop who got rejected by the piece of work that is my mother. Not even, that man presented a fucking ring of silver to her, and she took it and threw it into a drain by the side of the road, AND laughed about that later. I don't know anything about that man, because my mother will not tell my anything, "stop being so nosy" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuck u bitch and you ever wonder why I don't trust your ass.

She wont tell me the details of my parents divorce, cuz I know she's in the wrong, spending alimony payments on clubbing and new cars and brutal. My father tells me, but it's so brutal, I can only take it in piecemeal, all at once might send me into depression on my father's behalf.

Fuck this. I'm writing this thread because I rage. Is it just my mother who feels like they are hiding awful decisions they make? After I learned about the fact that guilt is a male emotion and women feel shame more strongly, I have to turn my foot in utmost and impotent rage. Today I feel like eating a bullet.

My father had such a poor upbringing that I can't ask him question about his childhood or youth at risk of upsetting him. Even when I ask him about my parents divorce he gets a little teary. This rate of notes I take is so slow that I myself might be grey before I know the full story. I can't divulge too much but my mother was a cheat and a fraud, and she had taunted my father during the divorce because of how blatantly unfair the laws were. My father nearly roped because of it.

This is barely a unique story. I bet I described somebody else's parents in the description of mine.

@cvh1991

my fathER was an introvert but he christmaxxed

Not even, that man presented a fucking ring of silver to her, and she took it and threw it into a drain by the side of the road AND laughed about that later.
woman have no conscience.

My dad used to meet his gf at the village well then he used to take her behind the barn and fuck