Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents resent you for being sub5?

A

AvPDcel

lurkER
★★★
My dad hates me. Ever since I was a kid my dad always insulted me every single chance he got. Whenever there was a problem in the house our dad would inflict summary punishment on all of us siblings. When I turned 15 and stopped growing, my dad berated me for around 6 months constantly about how I ended up short and how it was my fault for not drinking enough milk (JFL he's a doctor). We're somewhat rich so there's that at least. But ever since I've been the black sheep of the family, the most hated one, especially since I couldn't get into Medical school like my parents wanted me to (because of my neurodivergent traits I couldn't concentrate or do interviews). Of course, my ND is not diagnosed because I could never bring it up with my parents. Was I tall and neurotypical, this would have never happened.

That's tragic. Do you have siblings? If so, are they sub5?

That's tragic. Do you have siblings? If so, are they sub5?
I have 3 siblings, none of them are sub5 (*they only just pass the sub 5 mark, whereas I am firmly sub5). I was born premature and low birth weight so I was screwed from the start.

I'm sub 8 with no-normie personallity and mind, so it's over, but my parents don't hate me

I don't know. They never seemed to care about me or take me seriously so I couldn't say if they are just narcissists or if they resent how I turned out. It didn't get better when my looks improved a bit.

They do like yours and put all the blame on me, and my mother makes fun of my height sometimes.

My dad hates me. Ever since I was a kid my dad always insulted me every single chance he got. Whenever there was a problem in the house our dad would inflict summary punishment on all of us siblings. When I turned 15 and stopped growing, my dad berated me for around 6 months constantly about how I ended up short and how it was my fault for not drinking enough milk (JFL he's a doctor). We're somewhat rich so there's that at least. But ever since I've been the black sheep of the family, the most hated one, especially since I couldn't get into Medical school like my parents wanted me to (because of my neurodivergent traits I couldn't concentrate or do interviews). Of course, my ND is not diagnosed because I could never bring it up with my parents. Was I tall and neurotypical, this would have never happened.
yes my dad is a annoying asshole and my mom is a bitch who doesn’t fuckint care that i’m depressed

yeah they hate me constaly yelling belittling me they are not very supportive and caring towards me

My parents are sub5 too so they should hate themselves in that case

smh its the parents fucking fault for having a sub5 child

I have 3 siblings, none of them are sub5 (*they only just pass the sub 5 mark, whereas I am firmly sub5). I was born premature and low birth weight so I was screwed from the start.
I have no siblings, luckily. I was also born premature at a low birth weight to a 40 year old mother. My father was 51

my dad is a pretty good fucken dad but my mom is a shitty person
my siblings arent sub5 (i am though)
i dont blame my parents but i still think my mom is a shitty person

I think so even tho they never said it, my mom treats me like shit.