Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do your parents make fun of people on tv by their appearance or how they act or dress?

K

ksmk

Recruit
★★
Do your parents make fun of people on tv by their appearance or how they act or dress? My parents been doing that since I was a kid it’s usually my mom that points it out she says shit like “look at his eye circles” or other things like that.

I wish she would take a look at her son

Last edited:
I never heard them do that so I hope not

my sisters do a lot. very blackpilling.

My sister does a lot. But my brother only does it if the person is seriously deformed. And my parents do not at all.

Most people i've met do and have done tbh. People are always judging people due to how they look

My mom and sis do it all da time

Yes all the time, and it's the same people telling you to not care what other people think of you/your appearance. Normies are best gaslighters

My parents insult curries more and more commonly

I still remember that moment from my childhood/early adolescent years, year was around 2007-2011, i was watching football, and TV translation was showing players sometimes, so you can see their faces full screen, my mother came across TV and called this player very ugly, she said "What an ugly man"

I stil remember who was it, it was one of the first blackpills, i just didn't fully realise it back then.
i

22079a1e7a7bffc7ab6c1b517bf30830.jpg

Last edited:
I still remember that moment from my childhood/early adolescent years, year was around 2007-2011, i was watching football, and TV translation was showing players sometimes, so you can see their faces full screen, my mother came across TV and called this player very ugly, she said "What an ugly man"

I stil remember who was it, it was one of the first blackpills, i just didn't fully realise it back then.
i

22079a1e7a7bffc7ab6c1b517bf30830.jpg
Brutal. He just looks like a normie and yet its still not enough for toilets

Literally everyone around me has done that