Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do your parents know you're gonna die alone?

Drew

Drew

Andrew
Do they say things like "When are you gonna get a girlfriend?" Or "When will you have my grandkids?". My parents have been saying shit like this a lot recently and every year I watch them get older and more upset about the fact I haven't found a woman. I tried telling them I couldn't but you know how boomers are, they don't realize that dating has changed since the 80s.

They probably don't like to think about it.

My mom is a bluepilled religion coper so I'm pretty sure she believes in that bullshit.

Probably not. Unless my will to commit suicide comes through.

I don’t talk to my mother a lot so I don’t really know what her thoughts are. She doesn’t really care about me anyways so I don’t dwell on what she thinks about me.
As for my father, he is hella bluepilled. Just earlier this week he told me he was talking to his girlfriend about how “when I meet someone” I don’t make the same mistakes he did. Every now and then he brings up the same old lines many of us have probably heard before: “When you get married, when you have kids, blah blah blah.”
Some old geezer normies just don’t get it. I’ve never been close to having a girlfriend in my life but for some reason my father thinks it will become destiny one day. He’s an idiot.

Our parents are our biggest enemies

Ive always been alone

If I don’t think that will change neither do they

My mother is always asking me when she gonna have grand children as if it was easy, normal, doable.

They don't care

Do they say things like "When are you gonna get a girlfriend?" Or "When will you have my grandkids?". My parents have been saying shit like this a lot recently and every year I watch them get older and more upset about the fact I haven't found a woman. I tried telling them I couldn't but you know how boomers are, they don't realize that dating has changed since the 80s.
They've known for pretty much my whole life.

Yes and they couldn’t be happier.

They’ve known that I will die alone ever since I was born.