Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do your parents know you’re an incel?

Do your parents know you’re an incel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
I haven’t told mine yet, but I think they’re already aware. When I was younger, my dad use to get mad at me for not having a girlfriend because my brothers had one and I didn’t. Nowadays, he doesn’t care anymore. Same with my mom, she used to ask me when was I going to bring home a girl, now she doesn’t care anymore neither.

Yes and they give me cringe normie advice like "just ask her out and be confident".

I guess so because they've never brought up the "girlfriend conversation" with me.

Everyone irl know I'm an incel ig

My parents don't know what the term incel means

But my mom did ask me if I was gay since she said she's never seen me interacting with women:feelsrope:

My parents don't know what the term incel means

But my mom did ask me if I was gay since she said she's never seen me interacting with women:feelsrope:
literally me except its my father who asks it.

Ive already said to them that im ugly short shit hair style but theyre still bluepilled asf. They think geting a gf its still like what it was 20 yago. fuck this man :feelscry:

My parents are both dead. They were baby boomers and didn't know anything about the incel subculture. My mom died in 2015 due to alcoholism and my dad died a few days ago from brain cancer. I highly doubt they would understand my circumstance even if they were alive.

My mom already knows it over for me

I haven’t told mine yet, but I think they’re already aware. When I was younger, my dad use to get mad at me for not having a girlfriend because my brothers had one and I didn’t. Nowadays, he doesn’t care anymore. Same with my mom, she used to ask me when was I going to bring home a girl, now she doesn’t care anymore neither.
at what (your) age they stopped to care?

yes they do ive been giving them blackpill lectures for years but they dont understand so they made me have to threaten them with suicide to pay for my surgeries

yes they do ive been giving them blackpill lectures for years but they dont understand so they made me have to threaten them with suicide to pay for my surgeries
Something smells

They stopped asking me any question about a potential gf

My mom does and was surprisingly sympathetic about it. My dad is still a heavy delusional coper tho

My Colombian parents don't speak English and don't know what the fuck "incel" even means, hope it says that way.

literally me except its my father who asks it.

Ive already said to them that im ugly short shit hair style but theyre still bluepilled asf. They think geting a gf its still like what it was 20 yago. fuck this man :feelscry:
Trucel trait: You're parents think you're homosexual

My parents are both dead. They were baby boomers and didn't know anything about the incel subculture. My mom died in 2015 due to alcoholism and my dad died a few days ago from brain cancer. I highly doubt they would understand my circumstance even if they were alive.
Sorry for your loss

Despite answering no, my mother doesnt ask me anymore about girls.

And she knows what I think about myself