Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents ever play hot potato with you?

Y

yung loner

Veteran
★★★
What I mean by that is that both of your parents are disappointed in you and refuse to claim you, so they call you the child of the other parent

I have more physical features from my mom, such as skin, nose, and short height. However, I have the same pessimistic and quiet personality of my dad. I am equally like both in different ways, so both refuse to claim me as their own.

When I disappoint them in some way, they will bicker with each other about who's child I am. It will go something like: "Go tell your kid..." "No, that's YOUR kid". They are basically playing hot potato with me.

honestly sometimes is harder to believe my mother is a female , like i cant believe i was born from something i despise so much

yes all the boomernigs act the same way

Get new parents, How? Adoption

My parents mog most tbh. They just do annoying things like this every now and then
Ok, Then why arent they looksmaxxing you? Also if they mog, Arent you a chad aleredy? :feelswhat:

Ok, Then why arent they looksmaxxing you? Also if they mog, Arent you a chad aleredy? :feelswhat:
I meant in terms of being good stable non-degenerate parents. Both are third worlders so they don't care about looks

I meant in terms of being good stable non-degenerate parents. Both are third worlders so they don't care about looks
Oh? Well the rest of the world does so looksmaxx or die alone!

What I mean by that is that both of your parents are disappointed in you and refuse to claim you, so they call you the child of the other parent

I have more physical features from my mom, such as skin, nose, and short height. However, I have the same pessimistic and quiet personality of my dad. I am equally like both in different ways, so both refuse to claim me as their own.

When I disappoint them in some way, they will bicker with each other about who's child I am. It will go something like: "Go tell your kid..." "No, that's YOUR kid". They are basically playing hot potato with me.
Greynigger