Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents call you "handsome?"

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Mine do. I'm very ugly. My face is very ugly. I've also explained to them that being short, skinny, and very young looking is the same as being ugly when you are a man. Even if my face wasn't ugly, which it is. My parents still refuse to admit it and tell me I'm "handsome."

No. They know I already know I'm beautiful :chad:

lol, no. if i bring up my looks its always something like 'you just need a haircut'

My mom and grandparents say it to me.

I wish they'd stop because it's painful to know that they have to lie to me.

I still appreciate and love them tho

Yes I have very neotenic features too and my parents think I'm handsome too because obviously they see me as their baby anyway.
They can't even take a step back and try to judge you like they judge the rest of the world's population.

Yeah, that's what most parents do. They cope to their children so bad, even though my dad doesn't so much lol he doesn't give a shit. But in reality I look as dirty and rotten as a fucking coconut.

My mom has, dad never explicitly did but judging by his words he believes that too. This infuriates me more than anything

They will always see you as their beautiful baby. Cant really blame them for it.

Mine do. I'm very ugly. My face is very ugly. I've also explained to them that being short, skinny, and very young looking is the same as being ugly when you are a man. Even if my face wasn't ugly, which it is. My parents still refuse to admit it and tell me I'm "handsome."
yes they only do it to make me feel good and my grandma repeatedly said it just to make me feel good It felt so forced

My mom does
She calls me cute sometimes too

My mom used to call me handsome when I was younger and my dad tells me from time to time that I look good when shaved. Its all cope because they can't accept the reality of having an inferior bloodline and the prospect that we are the genetic dead ends to that bloodline.

My mom used to call me handsome when I was younger and my dad tells me from time to time that I look good when shaved. Its all cope because they can't accept the reality of having an inferior bloodline and the prospect that we are the genetic dead ends to that bloodline.
My mother can't accept her bad genes but my father is my step-father and had nothing to do with my low genetic quality.

My mother can't accept her bad genes but my father is my step-father and had nothing to do with my low genetic quality.
So is your step-dad more honest with you?

Yes,I am mid (still better looking than the pardolas) but my parents,relatives and other boomers gaslight me calling me handsome and pretty. Shitty brainlet country

Yes. But he doesn't understand the autism effect on women.

My mom does. She tries to make me feel better by saying I’m an 8/10 :lul: :lul: :lul:. An 8/10 gets girls approaching him, lmao. I wouldn’t be KHHV at 19 if I was an 8. I’m 5/10 at best and am a giga sperg

A lot of parents struggle to accept that they have subhuman genetics, especially mothers.

At 37 and never had a girlfriend my parents have never asked me even once about it.
That is how ugly I am.