Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do your parents call you handsome?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do your parents call you handsome? mine called me yesterday and I was raged because i know I'm not handsome if im handsome why girls rejected me?? it's fucking rageful JFL how bluepilled they are I just want to end my life when they call me handsome
I just want to hurt my face with a razor blade and then yell at them im not fucking handsome im ugliest creature on earth and i will die alone and youll never see my offspirings

My mom does.

My dad rarely ever compliments me. I’m fine with that tbh.

It's their job

Yes, they're coping really fucking hard. But maybe parents truly can't see ugliness present in their own children.

I just want to hurt my face with a razor blade
Yep. My mom and sister also says I'm handsome but it's fucking not. Hate this liars.

No. But old family members do call me handsome sometimes. They're the only ones who do.

Handsome just means a mid tier male, a polite word for average. Slayer tier men get called gorgeous, hot, sexy, or just "OMG"

Do your parents call you handsome? mine called me yesterday and I was raged because i know I'm not handsome if im handsome why girls rejected me?? it's fucking rageful JFL how bluepilled they are I just want to end my life when they call me handsome
I just want to hurt my face with a razor blade and then yell at them im not fucking handsome im ugliest creature on earth and i will die alone and youll never see my offspirings

Handsome just means a mid tier male, a polite word for average. Slayer tier men get called gorgeous, hot, sexy, or just "OMG"
By your parents? If my mom called me sexy I wouldn't know how to react :worryfeels:

Yes, they're coping really fucking hard. But maybe parents truly can't see ugliness present in their own children.
Parents have to cope. My mom kept saying, "you're not a bad looking guy". LOL that's de facto admitting I'm ugly. After confronting her she finally just stopped bringing it up.

No but my aunt does

it doesn't mean anything, all compliments from family members dont mean shit

My mom used to when I was very young. She doesn't anymore though.

My mom does, yet she helps me affords my looksmaxxing products like hair growth serum, scar removers, etc

They used too when I was younger.

I call myself handsome sometimes

i think a 80 year old senile aunt did one time.

Mine goes even further and keeps telling me how often other people tell her I'm handsome. Never considering for even a moment that they're trying to flatter her.

People are so easily manipulated.

By your parents? If my mom called me sexy I wouldn't know how to react :worryfeels:

Volcel over here.

But the rule applies, if you mom has that speechless OMG reaction to your looks, then its legit. If shes just "oh I think your so handsome" then its just parent goggles.

Yes of course. It’s really annoying

No they do not, they're afraid to talk to me.

they used to say all the girls would be chasing me when I was younger:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no, in fact my father recently said I look like a serial killer. (not a joke).

yeah, and they told me I should look into modeling :feelskek:

Yes man they're trying to make me not kill myself

it's just their way to cope they will never have grandchildren

My mom does. I don’t speak to my father.

I always tell her she doesn’t have to lie to me.

My mom does.

My dad rarely ever compliments me. I’m fine with that tbh.
My dad's in prison, and has never been there for me except visitations sometimes

it's just their way to cope they will never have grandchildren

This.

Or they just are deluded bluepilled copers.
This is highly likely as I was fed with soy propaganda as a kid :soy::bluepill: