Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents bring up your inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Do they ever ask if you have a gf?

When I was in my early teens my mother used to often tell me it was "OK" if I turned out gay.

In my late teens, when it became apparent I'm not gay, she would often ask me when she'd have grandchildren.

At some point I got tired of these questions and told her to invest her hopes in my NT brother instead.

She stopped bothering me in my 20's. Never touched the subject again.

Last edited:
it is obvious. no need for talk.

Yes, they have asked many times. After i have said no, they've stared to ask me if i'm gay. :feelsbadman:

They live in a different world. They don't understand the current era and how it's impossible to find a gf if you're genetically inferior.

i lie to them and say yes. i lie to everyone's about it actually for status respect. its real that people respect non virgins more

[UWSL]Yes more often. Not only my family also work colleagues. They say it's ok to be gay. But I'm not gay. My father also really wants grandchildren. But for me it's never going to happen with children.[/UWSL]

Yes, they have asked many times. After i have said no, they've stared to ask me if i'm gay. :feelsbadman:

They live in a different world. They don't understand the current era and how it's impossible to find a gf if you're genetically inferior.
My dad actually thinks I'm gay :fuk:

she thinks i am a chadlite mentalcel and all that i need to do is just go out.

Being 32, they kinda gave up asking at this point

Yes. I come from a culture of arranged marriage and my family members sometimes ask me if there's a girl I like.

I always reply "I won't marry I am just not interested". And I can't try to blackpill them because they will just mock me saying I am bitter because I got rejected by someone

They would ask when I'm getting a girlfriend but it's been awhile so they probably think I'm gay. I told my mom I'm ugly and showed her my wheat waffles rating (I'm a 3) and she let the whole thing go.

They used to. I told them I want a GF but I can't get one. They don't really bring it up anymore. They know I'm a virgin and a friendless loser but they can't really be bothered to help in any way.

I am pretty sure at least some of them must have concluded i must be. When even your own family have stopped asking anymore about girlfriends etc… thats when you know. It really IS over for you buddy boyo. OVER.

They never talk with me about that, well my divorced father always told me, marrying is a big mistake and i shouldn’t do it.

they know i am friendless and there is no point in asking a social lifer loser