Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do your parents acknowledge that you're ugly?

A

Ascend2Chadpreet

Recruit
★★
I dont think mine do, they love me a lot but its just unfortunate that they bred a subhuman. I've never brought this up to them and I dont think I will either. Its a hard topic to talk about honestly.

My mom tells me I look good but that's probably out of pity.

They think I'm not too ugly

I am sure they know it.....but they won't tell.

they refuse to acknowledge my uglyism and manletism, and then they can't comprehend why I am LDARing

I have mentioned that i have some undesirable features, but they are in complete denial:
"there is nothing wrong with you"
"maybe you are not super attractive, but you are not that bad either, you are average"

No, they consider me quite handsome.
Btw being considered ugly by the woman who ripped her vagina to give you life has to be the ultimate blackpill.

Mom thinks I'm gl, dad thinks I'm average.

Kinda but don't really say it outright

Nah, parents are always bluepilled when it comes to their offspring's looks.

They tried to Benjamin Button me at birth

My mom says I’m handsome. I can tell she’s lying.

My Mom says things like how I used to be such a handsome boy when I was younger meaning she finds me average or ugly in the present time but she doesnt use negative words outright. One time she did call me ugly when she was drunk AF. We never talk about it but she is very wary with how she talks about my looks now which makes ne suspect she remembers that night and regrets calling her only son ugly. Instead of using my looks to compliment me, like she did when I was young, she now steers the conversation towards my "personality" and how I may find a gf because im such a "nice boy" though she fails to realize nice is a death sentence in female vocabulary and nice guys always finish last.

My Dad and I dont talk much and have never talked about girls. I dont personally believe he thinks I am ugly but he does have an understanding that I am a loser hence why he always talks about getting pussy. I think he thinks him boasting will somehow motivate me to start slaying.

they have parental bias and think i'm handsome

If your parents call you handsome you're a fakecel :feelsbaton:

Instead of using my looks to compliment me, like she did when I was young, she now steers the conversation towards my "personality" and how I may find a gf because im such a "nice boy" though she fails to realize nice is a death sentence in female vocabulary and nice guys always finish last.

That is harsh.

I keep on reminding my mum I'm ugly but she says I'm not then I say to her then why I'm I single

No, I am a very handsome young lad to them.