Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do your coworkers ever ask you to give them a lift?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
would you give them a lift or no? why? why not?

let's say i start working in few months and whenever i drive home my coworkers start asking me for a lift.

i.e he says: "why wouldn't you give me a ride if you are going to drive that street anyway, wtf BRO!?"

i think these pieces of shit might test me with a woman, i would still tell her to GTFO. no bitch would ever get a lift from me.

my asset, my choice.
yikes, coworker. you are not entitled to a free ride.

"huh, he declined to give me a ride?"
"he's a new guy anyway. i'm going to make his life here miserable, oh yes i will." :feelsdevil:

You are too nice to let your coworkers do this to you.

I don’t have coworkers

No I don't think they want to share a car with me

I can't drive :(

Depends on who it is and how far they live from me.

I'm only doing it if someone did it for me in the past.
A coworker last year gave me a ride home after I wrecked my motorcycle. I was out of his way and he gave me a ride.

I would it’s not that big of a deal. Everyone has there own car so it’s unlikely. You have a lot more to lose by refusing.

I don't have a vehicle so no coworkers would ever ask me for a ride. I do want to say that coworkers have been nice to me and offered me rides though. One time a coworker saw me walking home in the rain and the next day she said she felt bad for me and offered me a ride home whenever the weather was bad. I declinded because I don't like that sort of offer but it was still nice of her to give it. Other workers have also seen me walking home and offered me rides if we've worked together for many years. I honestly would do the same if I saw them walking home alone. One time I had a coworker and I felt really bad for her. She was an older lady and our office had this lottery ticket thing going. Like a raffle. She won a flat screen TV (this was like in 2010 so it was a big deal back then) and she takes the bus to work/home so after work she gets on the bus and the next day she comes to work all beat up and says she was taking the bus back to her neighborhood (she's black) and a gang of niggers robbed her. She tried to hold onto the TV but they dragged her through the road. If I had a vehicle I would have driven her home.

Now I did drive a few classmates home back in high school. I didn't have a vehicle but I used to borrow my mom's vehicle all the time since I often woke up late to catch the bus and had to speed to get to school on time. 99% of the time it was guys that needed a ride home but one time I did have a girl in my vehicle (Chad I know). She was waiting outside campus and I asked her what she was doing. She said she missed the bus and had to wait an hour+ for her parents to get off work. Dumb bitch lived only like 20-30 minutes away so I offered to drive her home. She said okay and got in. I felt pretty good at that moment ngl. But then reality realized I was feeling good about myself and decided to fuck me. I immediately realized that I had no clue how the FUCK to get to her house and that she was giving me directions I didn't understand. So I had to ask her to explain to me how to get to her house like a dummy. "Umm....left? Is that two lefts or three? Straight now? Straight for how long? Oh shit did I miss your turn? Umm....." the whole ride UNTIL WE GET STOPPED BY FUCKING POLICE!! The police stopped me because I was driving....forgot the word he used but I looked suspicious he said. I was losing my shit the whole time. It was my first time being stopped by cops. I legit almost cried. I looked like a total beta bitch in front of her. My voice was cracking and everything. I didn't want to get a ticket and the police officer was yelling at me the whole time threatening to take the car away and give me a ticket and I was begging him that it wasn't my car it was my Mom's car and I kept begging him to let me go. I could see from the corner of my eye this girl's pussy was drying up faster than even when a girl looks at me now. So after minutes of literal begging he just gave me a warning and then I meekly tried to ask her for directions again because I forgot. She was so upset that I looked like a total bitch in front of her that she literally told me to just drop her off near a bus stop that was close by and she was going to wait for her parents at the goddamn corner. So I dropped her off and she jumped outta my mom's car and she slammed the door so fucking hard she messed up the seatbelt (which my Mom saw as soon as I got home and I got shit for it and had to make up a story) and this cunt didn't even give me a "Thank you" or anything. She just slammed the door and sat down on the curb like a dumb slut with bitch face as I drove away. Sorry for the long story but moral of the story is that yes I do try to be helpful and if I did have a vehicle I would definitely take my coworker home. My only caveat is we have had to have worked together for many years. I think it would be a trap if a coworker I only knew for a week wanted a ride home.

I don't have a vehicle so no coworkers would ever ask me for a ride. I do want to say that coworkers have been nice to me and offered me rides though. One time a coworker saw me walking home in the rain and the next day she said she felt bad for me and offered me a ride home whenever the weather was bad. I declinded because I don't like that sort of offer but it was still nice of her to give it. Other workers have also seen me walking home and offered me rides if we've worked together for many years. I honestly would do the same if I saw them walking home alone. One time I had a coworker and I felt really bad for her. She was an older lady and our office had this lottery ticket thing going. Like a raffle. She won a flat screen TV (this was like in 2010 so it was a big deal back then) and she takes the bus to work/home so after work she gets on the bus and the next day she comes to work all beat up and says she was taking the bus back to her neighborhood (she's black) and a gang of niggers robbed her. She tried to hold onto the TV but they dragged her through the road. If I had a vehicle I would have driven her home.

Now I did drive a few classmates home back in high school. I didn't have a vehicle but I used to borrow my mom's vehicle all the time since I often woke up late to catch the bus and had to speed to get to school on time. 99% of the time it was guys that needed a ride home but one time I did have a girl in my vehicle (Chad I know). She was waiting outside campus and I asked her what she was doing. She said she missed the bus and had to wait an hour+ for her parents to get off work. Dumb bitch lived only like 20-30 minutes away so I offered to drive her home. She said okay and got in. I felt pretty good at that moment ngl. But then reality realized I was feeling good about myself and decided to fuck me. I immediately realized that I had no clue how the FUCK to get to her house and that she was giving me directions I didn't understand. So I had to ask her to explain to me how to get to her house like a dummy. "Umm....left? Is that two lefts or three? Straight now? Straight for how long? Oh shit did I miss your turn? Umm....." the whole ride UNTIL WE GET STOPPED BY FUCKING POLICE!! The police stopped me because I was driving....forgot the word he used but I looked suspicious he said. I was losing my shit the whole time. It was my first time being stopped by cops. I legit almost cried. I looked like a total beta bitch in front of her. My voice was cracking and everything. I didn't want to get a ticket and the police officer was yelling at me the whole time threatening to take the car away and give me a ticket and I was begging him that it wasn't my car it was my Mom's car and I kept begging him to let me go. I could see from the corner of my eye this girl's pussy was drying up faster than even when a girl looks at me now. So after minutes of literal begging he just gave me a warning and then I meekly tried to ask her for directions again because I forgot. She was so upset that I looked like a total bitch in front of her that she literally told me to just drop her off near a bus stop that was close by and she was going to wait for her parents at the goddamn corner. So I dropped her off and she jumped outta my mom's car and she slammed the door so fucking hard she messed up the seatbelt (which my Mom saw as soon as I got home and I got shit for it and had to make up a story) and this cunt didn't even give me a "Thank you" or anything. She just slammed the door and sat down on the curb like a dumb slut with bitch face as I drove away. Sorry for the long story but moral of the story is that yes I do try to be helpful and if I did have a vehicle I would definitely take my coworker home. My only caveat is we have had to have worked together for many years. I think it would be a trap if a coworker I only knew for a week wanted a ride home.
:feelsrope:

No, I always take the train if I go to work.