Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do young women have nothing to do or say besides "look at me, admire me, and worship me"?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I aimlessly scroll through social media, reels, tiktoks, videos, etc, and all I ever see from young women is relentless exhibitionism, narcissism, vanity and prostitution. Its like they can't exist without stripping off their clothing! Do women have nothing to offer besides flaunting their bodies, demanding to be worshiped?

They're objects. What did you expect?

After the sequencing, I believe so.

I aimlessly scroll through social media, reels, tiktoks, videos, etc, and all I ever see from young women is relentless exhibitionism, narcissism, vanity and prostitution. Its like they can't exist without stripping off their clothing! Do women have nothing to offer besides flaunting their bodies, demanding to be worshiped?
Foids are all attention whores and showing off their bodies guarantee them attention.
If showing off your shit would guarantee you attention, foids would probably be doing it all day long.

I dunno.. like motherhood, caregiving, social outreach, welfare, church volunteering, nursing, etc.
They only start seriously virtue-signaling when they become 25+ year old grannies.
17 Laughing Really Hard Gif

There's a reason why religion tells men to dominate women like domestic animals.

social media has been a disaster for humankind

social media has been a disaster for humankind
Yes it hijacked women's innate vanity and turned it up a thousand notch.
There's a reason why religion tells men to dominate women like domestic animals.
True, but that's not happening anytime some. Certainly not in the next 50 years.

They're objects. What did you expect?

Re: things we learned from the pokemon sun/moon announcement
Moronism
Png

#184352471Friday, February 26, 2016 9:17 AM CST
It is quite pitiful that Nintendo is so heavily grasping for name pairs in a vain effort to fulfill greedy desires. Only the first season of Pokemon was good. All subsequent seasons from the third generation onward were rather horrid.
Re: ascii test
Moronism
Png

#184352486Friday, February 26, 2016 9:18 AM CST
You should consider creating Unicode figurines instead.
Re: ot i has a connfeshion
Moronism
Png

#190262829Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:41 PM CDT
I would not worry about insults from schoolchildren that cannot comprehend the definition of the term "autistic."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back