Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do young whores ever take a break?

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★★
I work at an extended stay style hotel. I’m doing the night audit and one of my tasks is to take out the trash.

there’s this girl on the 3rd floor I thought was cute and she is interning at a government institution nearby, she’s from Cali early 20’s.

So I’m changing the trash near her room and the door opens, and out pops a skinny young chadlite, leaving her place. I instantly feel like an inferior piece of shit and like an idiot for wagecucking. I wanted to run to the bathroom and cry.

Do these whores ever take a break from fucking chad? She is halfway across the country doing an internship and she’s still busy being a dirty fucking Whore, I’ll never be able to look at her the same fuck this clown world. :lasereyes:

No all they want is chad

It’s fucking bullshit, I would have taken care of her and given her many children. Why is she being a fucking Whore fucking random chadlites outside of marriage?

It’s fucking bullshit, I would have taken care of her and given her many children. Why is she being a fucking Whore fucking random chadlites outside of marriage?
Cause there whores

foids biggest fear is lonliness they cant go a second without dick in their nasty sewage holes, they couldn't survive in our bodies a day.

The next time she comes to the front desk for anything I’ll be imagining myself spitting in her fucking face.

No, being a dirty and cheap whore is their number one priority and lifestyle, they're very proud of it. Everything revolves on sex in every different ways possible except pity sex with an incel, chad, social media, beta orbiters, drugs, alcohol, nicotine, tattoos, fakeup, piercings, expensive clothes, expensive cars, traveling for foreign dicks, partying, drama, social games, cheating, adultery and hating on people who cannot access their most valuable thing in soyciety, their rotholes.

No, being a dirty and cheap whore is their number one priority and lifestyle, they're very proud of it. Everything revolves on sex in every different ways possible except pity sex with an incel, chad, social media, beta orbiters, drugs, alcohol, nicotine, tattoos, fakeup, piercings, expensive clothes, expensive cars, traveling for foreign dicks, partying, drama, social games, cheating, adultery and hating on people who cannot access their most valuable thing in soyciety, their rotholes.

I thought she might have been different since she was interning for a prestigious institution, but I guess I was fucking wrong

I work at an extended stay style hotel. I’m doing the night audit and one of my tasks is to take out the trash.

there’s this girl on the 3rd floor I thought was cute and she is interning at a government institution nearby, she’s from Cali early 20’s.

So I’m changing the trash near her room and the door opens, and out pops a skinny young chadlite, leaving her place. I instantly feel like an inferior piece of shit and like an idiot for wagecucking. I wanted to run to the bathroom and cry.

Do these whores ever take a break from fucking chad? She is halfway across the country doing an internship and she’s still busy being a dirty fucking Whore, I’ll never be able to look at her the same fuck this clown world. :lasereyes:
I used to do motel audits.

I'd only work where I could get at least 4 hours of doing nothing.

So I did not consider it wage slave.

I called it "existing on easy mode"

There’s this girl on the 3rd floor I thought was cute and she is interning at a government institution nearby, she’s from Cali early 20’s.
Every foid in her early 20's is a slut and a whore. They only want Chad.