Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do young foids lack creavities and skills when it comes to talking?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Between 2013 to 2017, I was very active on Facebook and had joined various groups because I used to love discuss international politics, religions, archaeogenetics and history then, which I don't like to do now anymore. So, I made friends including foids of various age groups and nationalities and chatted with everyone. When I chatted with old foids, they would reply very nicely and sometimes expand the subject we discuss very extensively adding their insights which I really liked it. However, as opposed to old foids, young foids messages were generally very short and cold and they would add nothing to the discussion or chat to make it interesting unless I add something myself. Then I saw a foid who claimed herself nerd and so, I began chatting with her in the hope of I would have good discussion with her but she turned out to be like every typical foids.

Soon, I found all young foids had similar pattern, that is, their messages were generally short, cold and had lack insight. After this, I really stopped discussing anything with them and started talking to them seldom.

So, why are young foids like this? They are boring as fuck when it comes to talking.

Last edited:
Yes! Young millennials and Gen Z women are completely illiterate in my experience. Even older millennials (above 25, say) are not like that. Girls in their late teens / early 20s communicate either in shorthand references to normie memes or ejaculations ("mood", "rude", "cute", "yas") or in emojis. They don't really have much to say and don't seem to understand much that is said to them. I think it's probably reflective of the shift to a more visual culture as well as a kind of overstimulation where new stimulii are constantly thrust in front of them but none sustains their interest for very long.

Even the kinds of conversation I used to have on OKCupid say five years ago are completely different in both degree and kind to what passes for interaction on Tinder, IG or Snapchat these days.

Then again, when women do talk at length it's usually about themselves and not that interesting. I don't mind -- they enjoy it and I can just react and act questions. But thinking that you're going to meet a girl who you talk to until 5am unpicking the mysteries of the universe is a weird, cucked cope.

Last edited:
No they're just not interested in talking with non giga chad males

young foids lack of everything except bodies

The vast majority of young females have no interest nor can keep up with anything that they can't see or touch or that's not on social media. I mean, even with younger males it's better but they tend to just regurgitate what they've been told

Young foids don't bother wasting their time talking to ugly males. Also they're pretty vapid, so even if they wanted to to, they wouldn't be able.

That is why I believe that women do not mature before men mentally. For example, they seem more mature since they are young because they are already sucking dicks and socializing dressing like whores, but when you realize how they think (they don't think they just feel, since for them the emotion is above reason) you realize that when you interact with older women there is a great change and especially if that older woman is already a mother or lived hardships. But looking at the panorama these new generations of women I doubt that they have the "depth" of older women.

tl; dr women mature mentally after men or may never do so.

If young foid has any creativity, it easy can become blocked by too close pressence of non-chad

Yes! Young millennials and Gen Z women are completely illiterate in my experience. Even older millennials (above 25, say) are not like that. Girls in their late teens / early 20s communicate either in shorthand references to normie memes or ejaculations ("mood", "rude", "cute", "yas") or in emojis. They don't really have much to say and don't seem to understand much that is said to them. I think it's probably reflective of the shift to a more visual culture as well as a kind of overstimulation where new stimulii are constantly thrust in front of them but none sustains their interest for very long.

Even the kinds of conversation I used to have on OKCupid say five years ago are completely different in both degree and kind to what passes for interaction on Tinder, IG or Snapchat these days.

Then again, when women do talk at length it's usually about themselves and not that interesting. I don't mind -- they enjoy it and I can just react and act questions. But thinking that you're going to meet a girl who you talk to until 5am unpicking the mysteries of the universe is a weird, cucked cope.
Yes, I did notice that whenever I ask them anything about themselves or relating to them, they would give extensive answer.
That is why I believe that women do not mature before men mentally. For example, they seem more mature since they are young because they are already sucking dicks and socializing dressing like whores, but when you realize how they think (they don't think they just feel, since for them the emotion is above reason) you realize that when you interact with older women there is a great change and especially if that older woman is already a mother or lived hardships. But looking at the panorama these new generations of women I doubt that they have the "depth" of older women.

tl; dr women mature mentally after men or may never do so.
Physically they may mature quickly than guys but not mentally at least.
Funny, cucktears advise us to have interest in something as we may have chances to meet foid of similar interest who may like us too due to similar interest. What a shitty advice..!

Last edited:
Young women are incredibly immature. I think that's why you see trad young chadlites getting with 30+ year olds for ltrs.

For example this: 40 year old women, 21 year old christian chadlite.

I have experienced that a lot of people talk with their memory rather than their thoughts. For example talking about past experiences etc etc or pre made npc replies.

Women don't want to talk with me so how could I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back