Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you?

When your angry are ya a different person?

• Yes. I’m more aggressive and use insults towards my enemy.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No I’m low T and stay timid

• Sort of both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Whenever I get angry I start to see everything as if all objects are in dark colors and I start to become low inhib to the point I will stare at people for at least 15 seconds if they made me angry. Can ya tell me times when ya change drastically when you experience anger?

Last edited:
Perhaps

edit: now that OP fixed the post it depends. irl I don't like to get confrontational with people in general. on the internet I usually try to be civil in disputes unless the person is being a complete ignorant dumbass and is obviously not willing to listen to logic or reason. at that point it becomes a game and my goal is just to get under their skin tbh

Last edited:
sometimes maybe

What the hell happened to what I wrote?:horror::feelsmega:

No something like that never happened to me before. That might be, because i don't tend to feel much anger in general.

Imagine letting your emotions control you:lul:

Imagine letting your emotions control you:lul:
You don’t use your anger if someone pisses you off and underestimate you? I didn’t mean be blinded by emotions youngcel
I thought this was just an esoteric shitpost tbh
Would of left it but I meant to post in off topic but I posted it here in inceldom discussion so I had to think of something to relate it back to inceldom. :feelsokman:

You don’t use your anger if someone pisses you off and underestimate you? I didn’t mean be blinded by emotions youngcel
Sorry I realized I came off rude. I grew up in a house full of anger and stuff so I try my best to keep my cool no matter what

Sorry I realized I came off rude. I grew up in a house full of anger and stuff so I try my best to keep my cool no matter what
Oh I give ya props bruv for not being triggered so easily.

It makes me explode and gives me a huge rush. It feels great.