Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you worry about the loneliness of your final days?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m in my 30s and lonely as fuck. I can’t imagine how bad my loneliness and isolation will be my last 10 or 20 years of my life when my parents are gone and the few friendships I have have deteriorated.

yeah,i don't even want to think about it

I try not to think about it, hopefully I’ll gain the courage and fortitude needed to rope before I get that far.

It would be depressing as fuck to be old, destitute and all alone.

It’s a cold world

Sometimes, but most of the time not. I'm 24 and have been isolated in my room mostly since I was 14. My brain constantly wants to dissociate through daydreaming. I sometimes think about those things but after you've been alone for so long, you "die" on the inside and learn to adapt to it. You just end up trying to get some form of happiness without other people when you live like this.

In other words, coping.

It will be me standing across the rope, like this, all alone
Born alone, die alone
like that boy Nas said

Attachments

• 1560839186579.png
    1560839186579.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 106
Yes, but there's also the fact I'll have a decent amount of inheritancebuxx to cope with.

I’m fine with it. I’ve learned to accept it.

Not at all. Things can hardly get any lonelier than they are now

Sometimes, but most of the time not. I'm 24 and have been isolated in my room mostly since I was 14. My brain constantly wants to dissociate through daydreaming. I sometimes think about those things but after you've been alone for so long, you "die" on the inside and learn to adapt to it. You just end up trying to get some form of happiness without other people when you live like this.

In other words, coping.
Sounds very similar to my experience, at this point I suspect I'm too psychologically damaged to ever be "normal".

i wish it would be a peaceful "dying down" time, but my mental crises only get worse as time goes on

I am definitely going to kill myself before then.

I don't worry about my final days, I worry about my 30s and 40s.

I'm up for sainthood. The last few days of my life will be my happiest.

Im always lonely, so i will see no difference.

no, i am already use to living alone, won't be any different

I'll have plenty of other copes when I'm old so I don't really fear it.

It's useless to think about as it's inevitable at this point. I basically only have my mom left and no friends for years so it can't get much worse anyway.

I’m in my 30s and lonely as fuck. I can’t imagine how bad my loneliness and isolation will be my last 10 or 20 years of my life when my parents are gone and the few friendships I have have deteriorated.

Nah, that's one of those things I have anticipated for myself since I was a child.

Not really no, i care much more about the lonleiness i've to go through right now.

No, loneliness in your 10's and 20's (during your so-called 'prime') is way worse.

No.
They will be pretty much the same as now.

That is why you need to unhealthymaxx with food and drugs to die as early as possible(or rope ofc,but that is difficult)

I dread it. My parents are my only friends.
I have a sister too, but we're not close. I think she'll be my only contact when my parents die.

All my days are the same

It will be hell. I have to find a way to make a lot of money for copes, but even that is fucking hard.

I live in an EU country where there won't be any pensions in 20-30+ years. I'll be forced to leave my country eventually otherwise I'll live in poverty during my senior years. I'll be completely alone.

I live in an EU country where there won't be any pensions in 20-30+ years. I'll be forced to leave my country eventually otherwise I'll live in poverty during my senior years. I'll be completely alone.
same here

I keep on thinking about this every once in a while, but I live alone anyway, but once I reach 40 there would be more chance of me roping,

I don't fear loneliness anymore tbh.

I dont know if i should worry or not tbh