Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish you were gay?

Wish you were gay?

• No. I like being straight.

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • Yes. I wouldn't incel.

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Jokes on you, I'm already gay

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Why and why not?

Being gay means you would be able to experience love and you'd get sex. You'd enjoy it and find nothing wrong or disgusting about it, because you were gay. And we know that guys are superior to foids.

Being straight, well that leads to inceldom and no sex. But you get to fap to and "admire" attractive foids.

If the partners would be young(18-22) full of collagen and cute then sure.

Why and why not?

Being gay means you would be able to experience love and you'd get sex. You'd enjoy it and find nothing wrong or disgusting about it, because you were gay. And we know that guys are superior to foids.

Being straight, well that leads to inceldom and no sex. But you get to fap to and "admire" attractive foids.
Is the yes vote from you?

Great, another thread cucktears will use to gaslight incels suffering from HOCD

fucking another man is not love, in my eyes

No, it's an abomination.

Is the yes vote from you?
Yes. If I were gay I wouldn't be incel and it's not like I would find it disgusting, as I would be attracted to men. It would be a much easier life. Being gay is an advantage in 2018, it's not like it used to be.

I obviously find foids attractive, as I am straight.

Being incel vs not being incel, it's not a hard choice for me.

Yes. If I were gay I wouldn't be incel and it's not like I would find it disgusting, as I would be attracted to men. It would be a much easier life. Being gay is an advantage in 2018, it's not like it used to be.

I obviously find foids attractive, as I am straight.
Is it over for you? I thought you were 6'2''

Ill let a hot qt asian trap suck on my balls either way

nope I am already mentally ill enough

I was popular with the fags in prison. I had offers, and I currently have a guy offering to fly me out to New York. I want to fucking die.

No because it wouldnt be the same.

Gays are simply men who can’t get women, so they cope by saying that they’re sexually attracted to men, and fuck dicks as their only means of sexual pleasure.
Inb4 Chad gays; these are an extreme minority.

this thread is gay tbh
:feelstastyman:

Anyone who says no is fakecel.

If the partners would be young(18-22) full of collagen and cute then sure.
thissss, if youre not mad homo for HQNP high collagen twinks youre fooling

I wish I was chad

i really think half of gay men is just coping.

i couldnt do it. prostate massages are okay. it's more pleasure than anything. issue is i get no warm bonding feelings out of it over the normal way.

Why and why not?

Who says an unattractive incel would do better as gay? lol you still are unattractive and will have trouble dating, so my answer is no.

id rather be a gay chad than an ugly incel tbh

This will be what you end up with- would you really want that?
939CD282 BF1F 4798 80F0 054983B90CE0

It would make life alot easier but hell no

On the one hand, I am disgusted by homosexuality. On the other hand, I probably wouldn't be disgusted by gays if I were gay myself.

If I were gay then I would be able to experience genuine love since only males are capable of love.

Do bottoms act just as obnoxious, slutty and generally as annoying/frustrating as average western females do?

No. It's sinful and it's an abomination.

INB4 "degenerate" like any non-incel truly cares.

On the one hand, I am disgusted by homosexuality. On the other hand, I probably wouldn't be disgusted by gays if I were gay myself.

If I were gay then I would be able to experience genuine love since only males are capable of love.

Do bottoms act just as obnoxious, slutty and generally as annoying/frustrating as average western females do?
This

I downloaded grindr and use it as an ego booster. I say generic shit in my bio like “I’m straight,” and feature no pictures. Minutes later, dudes are in my messages trying to get at me. It reminds me that I’m desirable even if it’s to faggots...

As someone who has gone down the twinkmaxxing path, I would not recommend it

Bisexual would be the best possible outcome, but I'm just not it.

I believe a lot of the really pathological misogynists in here are gays in self denial. Just wait a few years and they'll leave the closet, never to look back at incels.is and instead start fucking dudes in cowboy hats.

I'm always open to trans girls who are feminine, the few I messaged on dating sites never responded though, exactly like biological girls.

I tried being gay. I met a gay through an app, we drank alcohol and had some intimate talk but couldn't take it further. I tried to imagine him as a girl and tried to get erected but didn't work. It was just a too disgusting experience.