Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you wish you/the world never existed?

N

Numb

loling at you
-
Once someone takes the black pill they begin to understand the truth about this world and how our societies truly have this "Darwinistic" process attached to everything we do as humans. But the thing is these ideas/concepts are so silly and I honestly think that this world is stupid. "Let's see how beings with better (x) x being a gene or a birth place etc dominate and out preform beings with worse "x". Then we can make it so most of the world doesn't have the better "x". then we can make it so beings with worse "x" get treated like subhumans and get flat out ignored by the foids. I mean honestly if there is a god or supreme creator this world is about as interesting as seeing a big ass chad fight a fucking disabled kid and expecting the disabled kid to win. it just doesn't make any sense. It's retarded. The fact that it's even like this for animals and has been this way for millions of years just makes me not interested in living in this pile of junk. I was and still partially am curious about how this world will change during my lifetime but at this rate it's just a bunch of faggot soyboys trying to run from reality and a bunch of chads fucking their wives. And the bottom of society just watches it all unfold until they get the boot and die alone and unwanted. I mean even society is a joke at this point. There isn't anything that can be done about it either.

I wish I was never born in this degenerated modern world tbh. Even less with my inferior genes that I have the disgrace to have.

The thing is. There isn't even an ounce of depth to this world either. "Either you're born with the special lucky beans or you fail". That's pretty much it. Which is probably the most depressing thing about it. Even shit like "creativity" and "art" and "religion" are direct results from this narrative. When a guy is infatuated by a girl his testosterone levels increase and he goes into this "competitive mode" where his brain thinks more creatively and strategically. It's been proven that even as much as LOOKING at a foid causes this shit to happen. It's all stemmed by this idea of "I have to outmatch the others with their special lucky genetics1!!!!" It's so fucking stupid