Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you wish we had a real life "Purge" scenario? What would you do, and to what and/or whom?

Chaoscel

Chaoscel

Greycel
For those who haven't seen it, "The Purge" is a mediocre movie with a fascinating concept: For one day, all crime is legal. The movie cheapens out and focus on violent acts only, but they could have done so much more.

Say, tomorrow, that everything was legal for a day. How would you spend it? Gunning down your enemies, stealing something, tax evasion?

probably get killed tbh

If there was a purge, then I'd know who to kill right off the bat. There would be a list of motherfuckers. I would need a plan first. I would need to find a way to lure and isolate them, while protecting myself.

I personally don't see the appeal in murdering everyone. I'd hold up a store, get everything in it, take it to my house and make sure the thing is barricaded. I'd then proceed to burn a neighbor's house down to discourage others from coming near, rob another store, repeat until I, quite literally, cannot stuff my house anymore.

prior to being killed in the riots, i'd probably steal a bunch of shit beforehand

prior to being killed in the riots, i'd probably steal a bunch of shit beforehand

I personally don't see the appeal in murdering everyone. I'd hold up a store, get everything in it, take it to my house and make sure the thing is barricaded. I'd then proceed to burn a neighbor's house down to discourage others from coming near, rob another store, repeat until I, quite literally, cannot stuff my house anymore.

Lol yep this at previous 2 comments.

This one below would be on my last thing to do.

If there was a purge, then I'd know who to kill right off the bat. There would be a list of motherfuckers. I would need a plan first. I would need to find a way to lure and isolate them, while protecting myself.

For those who haven't seen it, "The Purge" is a mediocre movie with a fascinating concept: For one day, all crime is legal. The movie cheapens out and focus on violent acts only, but they could have done so much more.

Didn't the new one, the prequel, get into the origin of the "holiday" and show how initially people actually weren't violent, and used the night to commit crimes of vice? And then yadda yadda yadda government influence or something? I didn't actually watch it.

I have a good amount of people I'd love to get back at. And I'd use various... creative methods :feelsokman::feelshmm:

Low IQ if you don't leave/fly out of the country a month before it.

I'd be protecting my family with a rifle. As I'm sure most people would be.

High IQ. I would do the same if there weren't tons of psychos trying to kill everyone ...

if that played out for real it would suck, everyone who could afford it would build underground bunkers, most board up their houses and stand ready with weapons....homeless people would be most f'd .... I doubt you'd see people hanging out from their balcony like in the movies enjoying it.

all the religious texts ive read say life is short and fleeting that even if i remove a person i dont like, i'll suffer death eventually to

Verse 6: People, other than the wise, do not realize, "We in this world must all die," (and, not realizing it, continue their quarrels). The wise realize it and thereby their quarrels cease.

this