Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish the Axis had won WWII?

Do you wish the Axis had won WWII?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Why or why not?

Yes, because I'm German.

They had better art and culture, and if they won I never would have been born, so yes.

No I’m not white

Always two sides to a story and we were only given one, and winners write history so who knows...

Like, if you look into the stuff with Ukraine and Russia past few years you'll find political powers in the US getting involved with oil interests in region and supporting Ukraine party which overthrew the government there.

We get glimpses of the other side of the story these days but still not full picture because lots of plotting and scheming behind the scenes

Last edited:
Yes, no more Jews rip @Jewsel

I would still be an incel so who cares

Don't think the world would be any better for incels, might even be worse for German incels with their countries focus on genetic superiority. For the rest of the world it might be around the same, except there'd now be a chance we have to fight in some contrived WW3 scenario which doesn't sound all that appealing tbhtbh

No. If they won we all would be living in police controlled countries. fuck collectivist ideologies.
ze Kaiser should have won WW 1.

If they had won i would be under the dominion of Japan and i have no clue how the japanese would treat me. I would probably be treated the same as chinamen.

no

my forefathers might have died if that were the case

I want a world full of people who are Nordic, tall, healthy and good-looking, I want a world without international banking cartels controlling it, I want a world without communism, cultural marxism, feminism, etc, so I wish the Axis had won.

But I probably would never had been born as well, pure German + Portuguese would probably be verboten. My mom is white but not Germanic/Aryan-looking.

Why do so many incels think that nazis are our friends? Incels have shit genetics and nazis were all about keeping good genetics and stopping bad genetics from spreading. If anything there would be MORE incels under fascist control. At least we would maybe be mass killed, at least it would end our suffering.

Why do so many incels think that nazis are our friends? Incels have shit genetics and nazis were all about keeping good genetics and stopping bad genetics from spreading. If anything there would be MORE incels under fascist control. At least we would maybe be mass killed, at least it would end our suffering.
Just one name regarding what you said: Goebbels.

Dude looked liked a hardcore truecel and was allowed an Aryan-looking blonde wife, with whom he had lots of good-looking kids.

I think the NS idea of eugenics was more about avoiding racemixing and bettering the population generation by generation, not genociding everyone who was under 6 feet tall and not blonde, blue-eyed and Aryan-looking or something, like the status quo likes to portray it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be alive.

I want a world full of people who are Nordic, tall, healthy and good-looking, I want a world without international banking cartels controlling it, I want a world without communism, cultural marxism, feminism, etc, so I wish the Axis had won.

But I probably would never had been born as well, pure German + Portuguese would probably be verboten. My mom is white but not Germanic/Aryan-looking.
Are you white looking?

Are you white looking?
White but not the stereotypical Aryan. Pale skin, white features, brown eyes and hair. I do have some Germanic features such as high cheekbones but I'm far from an Aryan poster type all things considered.

I look more Northern Portuguese than German.

Just one name regarding what you said: Goebbels.

Dude looked liked a hardcore truecel and was allowed an Aryan-looking blonde wife, with whom he had lots of good-looking kids.

I think the NS idea of eugenics was more about avoiding racemixing and bettering the population generation by generation, not genociding everyone who was under 6 feet tall and not blonde, blue-eyed and Aryan-looking or something like the status quo likes to portray it.

The mass killing part was a joke on my part lmao. The only reason Goebbels' manlet ass got laid was because of his political power. I might be remembering wrong but I think I read Goebbels didn't even lose his virginity until his 30s.

White but not the stereotypical Aryan. Pale skin, white features, brown eyes and hair. I do have some Germanic features such as high cheekbones but I'm far from an Aryan poster type all things considered.

I look northern Portuguese more than German.
Damn you're literally me but brazilian :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The mass killing part was a joke on my part lmao. The only reason Goebbels' manlet ass got laid was because of his political power. I might be remembering wrong but I think I read Goebbels didn't even lose his virginity until his 30s.
Yeah, his power and position in the party certainly helped, but the fact that he, looking as much "non-Aryan" as he did, could get an "Aryan-looking" wife is proof that it wouldn't be necessarily over for incels.

Chad was the goal, but it doesn't mean all incels would be killed or sterilized.
Damn you're literally me but brazilian :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
6261bba0d2c05a23240f6a706700ae5b 4 31

I look like this racially speaking. Of course this guy mogs me to oblivion with his norwood 0, skull shape and jaw, but same skin tone and eye and hair color, also similar facial features.

Last edited:
Yeah, his power and position in the party certainly helped, but the fact that he, looking as much "non-Aryan" as he did, could get an "Aryan-looking" wife is proof that it wouldn't be necessarily over for incels.

Chad was the goal, but it doesn't mean all incels would be killed or sterilized.

View attachment 23994
I look like this racially speaking. Of course this guy mogs me to oblivion with his norwood 0, skull shape and jaw, but same skin tone and eye and hair color, also similar facial features.

Most incels would for sure be shit on though. I doubt you would be killed but you would be even more fiercely disadvantaged than we are now. Even the SS didn't allow incels.

Most incels would for sure be shit on though. I doubt you would be killed but you would be even more fiercely disadvantaged than we are now. Even the SS didn't allow incels.
To be in the SS you just had to prove you were racially ok and tall, right? Don't know if I would be admitted, I'm tall and don't have Jewish, black or whatever blood as far as I know, but I don't know to which extent southern European races were acceptable.

Fuck no I'm Jewish

That’s a negative for everyone who isnt white

That’s a negative for everyone who isnt white
I think they would just be banned from Europe. Pretty sure Hitler didn't care about nonwhites living in the places they really belong (i.e. outside of Europe).

To be in the SS you just had to prove you were racially ok and tall, right? Don't know if I would be admitted, I'm tall and don't have Jewish, black or whatever blood as far as I know, but I don't know to which extent southern European races were acceptable.

I think you had to be Germanic but I'm not sure.

yes we wouldn't have to suffer being born INCEL, and if we ever be born we would probably have better genes
and we would be on Betelgeuse waging some alien war by now tbh

yes we wouldn't have to suffer being born INCEL, and if we ever be born we would probably have better genes

I probably wouldn't have been born with all the unfolding changes, that alone nets a yes from me. Beyond that, maybe society wouldn't be as bad if the Axis won.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Bicha

Das ist die Zukunft, die ihr ausgewählt habt.

Yes, because ain't wouldn't exist then.

The answer is no
Why not? It's a curious answer coming from you as a German. Hell, you also love Japan, I can't understand tbh.

@Modus Coperandi is also German and gave an interesting reason which I kinda agree, WWII shouldn't even have happened tbh.

WWII shouldn't even have happened tbh
WWI shouldn't have happened either, it came about due to a series of colossal mistakes on all sides and also directly led to The Second World War. Everything that led up the The First World War was the main causal determinant to that which was and currently still is destroying the west. Chief of which being modernism and a rejection of traditional hierarchy. While I may not like either, there is an obvious lesser of two evils.

WWI shouldn't have happened either, it came about due to a series of colossal mistakes on all sides and also directly led to The Second World War. Everything that led up the The First World War was the main causal determinant to that which was and currently still is destroying the west. Chief of which being modernism and a rejection of traditional hierarchy. While I may not like either, there is an obvious lesser of two evils.
Agreed. The 20th century was nothing but a huge mistake.

Why not? It's a curious answer coming from you as a German. Hell, you also love Japan, I can't understand tbh.

@Modus Coperandi is also German and gave an interesting reason which I kinda agree, WWII shouldn't even have happened tbh.
"Why not? It's a curious answer coming from you as a German"
I dont have anything to do with these people except the fact that I exist because of their past actions & that I am from the "same country", but not from the same conditions.

"Hell, you also love Japan,"
The current Japan and not the past imperial Japan

I have huge ideological differences with all of these countries and yes I think both wars shouldnt have happend in the first place.

I would rather start with the German empire,turn it into a constitutional monarchy,(The most realistic outcome), make proper immigration laws, support the advancement of science & technology to improve living standards and the economy,strive for a healthy level of diplomacy between countries and not enforce the social darwinism that was present under adolf hitler. A state should also give its citizens a reasonable amount of support, but it shouldnt feed leeches.

soviet union should have destroy all
soviet union should have destroy all

Does it matter? Who knows what would be my current situation or whether I would be alive at all.

"Why not? It's a curious answer coming from you as a German"
I dont have anything to do with these people except the fact that I exist because of their past actions & that I am from the "same country", but not from the same conditions.

"Hell, you also love Japan,"
The current Japan and not the past imperial Japan

I have huge ideological differences with all of these countries and yes I think both wars shouldnt have happend in the first place.

I would rather start with the German empire,turn it into a constitutional monarchy,(The most realistic outcome), make proper immigration laws, support the advancement of science & technology to improve living standards and the economy,strive for a healthy level of diplomacy between countries and not enforce the social darwinism that was present under adolf hitler. A state should also give its citizens a reasonable amount of support, but it shouldnt feed leeches.
Reasonable opinion tbh. I don't agree with everything the NS ideology proposed either (especially not with the anti-slav things) but I honestly cut them some slack because the conditions were pretty extreme back then. There was no time for a peaceful, well-though, reasonable solution. Germany was already under the target of the ruling elites as soon as Hitler kicked the bankers out of Germany ("Judea declares war on Germany" was about this). It was all or nothing from there.

Hitler developed an extreme ideology, fought against the ruling elites of the world and their puppet states and lost. I wish none of this had ever happened (both the war and those elites raising to power) but I'd still wish they had won over what we have now in the west.

Yes because i wouldve benefited

I wish someone would nuke me off the face of this planet. Quick and painless.

no cuz if that was the case then instead of allies winning curryland would be japan ruled, while this sounds good in theor, you also have to consider that anime and all the other cool japanese stuff like nintendo did not come until America gave Japan money after the war and rebuilt their whole country

no cuz if that was the case then instead of allies winning curryland would be japan ruled, while this sounds good in theor, you also have to consider that anime and all the other cool japanese stuff like nintendo did not come until America gave Japan money after the war and rebuilt their whole country
Anime is cool and all but it's just a cope. I wouldn't be watching any anime if I had a cute Germanic wife and a family to take care of. The same goes for vidya.