Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you wish a.i and automation will replace human labour?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
if it does, that means that humans could have plenty more free time to enjoy their lives and be happy.
they can even travel, explore their interests and develop new hobbies.
and there would also be much less of a social pressure from boomers, your parents and scumbag politicians to stay in school and study for a career to be a workerdrone.
something like this is already happening as i type this down tbh.
plenty of shops have automated checkouts, but they don't have a lot, i'm pretty sure theres a government mandate where they can only have a limited amount of automated checkouts so people can stay employed.
theres a big tesco not far from me where they replaced those conveyor tills with automated checkouts, and they look similar to the normal ones, but their wider.

if/when machines work all the jobs in society, most people can live off welfare from the government, chill and be happy.
you also won't need to pay the machines because they won't need money.
and before you ask where the government will get the taxmoney needed for the welfare if most humans are not working, the solution is simple.
just tax big businesses and large companies, the same businesses and companies that hire lobbyists to change the laws so they don't have to pay tax.
i'm pretty sure those same businesses, companies and their lobbyists bribe the government, politicians and their lawyers with more than a few briefcases full of money to allow them to do this tbh.

They will but at same time they want us to turn into a cyborgs, they will wipe at least half of us in the next few years (at least it's their plan)

I would prefer it. I cant work with people anyway, i can never fit in and they always complicate things. On low tier jobs everyone are a bit crazy, its not easy being around them.

If that happens i doubt that people will get neetbux, they will simply lose their job and perish.

if it does, that means that humans could have plenty more free time to enjoy their lives and be happy.
and there would also be much less of a social pressure from boomers, your parents and scumbag politicians to stay in school and study for a career to be a workerdrone.
plenty of shops have automated checkouts, but they don't have a lot, i'm pretty sure theres a government mandate where they can only have a limited amount of automated checkouts so people can stay employed.
theres a big tesco not far from me where they replaced those conveyor tills with automated checkouts, and they look similar to the normal ones, but their wider.

if/when machines work all the jobs in society, most people can live off welfare from the government, chill and be happy.
and before you ask where the government will get the taxmoney needed for the welfare if most humans are not working, the solution is simple.
just tax big businesses and large companies, the same businesses and companies that hire lobbyists to change the laws so they don't have to pay tax.
i'm pretty sure those same businesses, companies and their lobbyists bribe the government, politicians and their lawyers with more than a few briefcases full of money to allow them to do this tbh.
No, if robots replace people at work, then people will not be able to get money and they will only have to calculate benefits and basic income for basic needs from the government. And the state will get a lever to force anyone to obey, because if you say something that will be forbidden to say, then you will be deprived of benefits and you will literally starve to death, because you will not even have money for food and utilities.

AI is more than willing to roleplay the most deranged, depraved shit with me while even the most hardcore RPer will say that I'm sexist or some dumb shit and refuse to, but be okay if the victim is men. Yes.

In the future, there will be no way to avoid slavery, because if you cannot sell your labor, you will be a quiet, obedient citizen so that you can buy food, pay for utilities and the Internet.

Only if they give us UBI

This is pure Utopian fantasy. In reality tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people will be displaced in the labor market and will scramble in panic, as they try to find jobs that don't exist for them anymore, because they're not qualified in the knowledge economy that has resulted in them being made globally invalid.

They will then protest and yell and scream at their governments. There will be plenty of civil unrest. Governments will likely then try to placate them with some form of UBI, but it will come with major conditions. They'll basically only have enough to live for themselves. They wouldn't be able to save up anything, let alone have enough to feed any child they decide to have. In a couple of generations (at the least) they will die out.