Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wipe standing up or sitting down?

Do you wipe standing or sitting?

• Standing up

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Sitting down

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
So i just learned that majority of people wipe their ass while sitting down, how the fuck can you guys wipe while sitting down, how is that even possible?

How is it not possible?

I have bidet.

Your arm is sandwiched between seat and cheek, it barely reaches it and you can't wipe properly in that position.
Wtf. Just tilt your ass slightly and bend your back forward a little. You won't fall off or anything.

That feels so uncomfortable wtf
I don't understand how. You have arthritis or what? More comfortable than standing and risk having the waste rub against each inner buttcheek, making the the whole process more effort intensive.

If you wipe standing up you're disgusting.

Brb smearing shit all over your ass.

Always shit before showering crew.
Wipe with wet wipes crew.

So i just learned that majority of people wipe their ass while sitting down, how the fuck can you guys wipe while sitting down, how is that even possible?
Where did you find out about that? Wiping sitting down is impractical.

I don't understand how. You have arthritis or what? More comfortable than standing and risk having the waste rub against each inner buttcheek, making the the whole process more effort intensive.
Exactly.

@Saudade over for you

standing, but wiping after shitting is an incel trait tbh

Wash your ass with water and then wipe theory, ethnic bros would know:feelzez:

I didn't even know ppl wiped while standing up until like a few months ago ngl

I just tilt to the side so I have room between my ass and the toilet seat and wipe. While sitting down your ass cheeks are spread further apart allowing you better access to the shitted up area so can wipe better.

Only bloatmaxxed people do it while standing up tbh .

The fuck is up with these threads..

Sitting down. I used to do standing uo until I realized how weird that is, now I do it thw proper way
wiping after shitting is an incel trait tbh
Take the wipepill.

Taking a shit right now

I squat

so sitting down

Soon, I won't be wiping at all.

22572 1

Standing of course. It also makes no sense to me to do it while still sitting down.

I try to wipe down surfaces standing up so as to have better reach

I have a harem of jb Stacies to lick my ass clean after every shit.

Who the fuck wipes standing up? That shit is weird as fuck