Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you white subgroups hate each other?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
I was playing CS2 today and a group of whites -supposedly, 1 German, 2 anglos, 1 Spaniard, and I was the fifth, but sandnigger and they started to insult each other, but especially, they targeted the Spaniard guy calling him Mexican etc, etc.

Is it that common that you white are flaming each other 24/7?

Last edited:
Most people prefer their ethnicity over their race

anglos are the true whites the rest are subhuman cave monkeys

Yeah, everyone is xenophobic

In Europe yeah because of the history, but in America not really other than jokes and vague hearsay.

If an Irish man or a nigger joined the game, watch how fast they'll team up against him.

If an Irish man or a nigger joined the game, watch how fast they'll team up against him.
I have the theory that Europeans have become so cucked that they would not care at all. In fact, they would flame each other if they have good relationship with a nigger.

It is somekind of "racecuck", like simps in videogame, where foids are basically defended like they were the fucking key to victory.

hating on spaniards is everyone's favorite sport since 1500s it almost seems

I have the theory that Europeans have become so cucked that they would not care at all. In fact, they would flame each other if they have good relationship with a nigger.

It is somekind of "racecuck", like simps in videogame, where foids are basically defended like they were the fucking key to victory.
So you're saying that if a kike joins the game, nobody would flame him?

It's beyond over.

Yes, ethnicity trumps nationality

So you're saying that if a kike joins the game, nobody would flame him?

It's beyond over.
Kikes hide very well. Some would be flamed, but most probably it'd be chill.

In fact, the only time I had the disgrace to play against or with kikes was in Valorant shit.

I really don't get it, and I can't stand it+I've had enough

We're teetering on the brink of death, but let's just make things worse shall we?

Honestly, it irks me a lot & if I was running some kind of WN forum or something along the lines I'd have some kind of rule or limit on infighting.

Since I am an American, and also an Anglo-Celtic North Italic mutt I think I do have a somewhat very "Pan-White/European" perspective of things, yet I do of course acknowledge the differences internally amongst us.

There's a broad "White" or European race, and ofc various sub-groups.

Right now, what we need to do is set-aside our differences & look at the bigger issue: Who gives a shit about a few wars in the past, when our whores are hypergamous, our economies are in a wreck, and we also have wide-open borders which ofc can still even impact Inkwells such as us for many reasons.
In Europe yeah because of the history, but in America not really other than jokes and vague hearsay.
True, at least outside of America.
I feel as if living & growing-up in the US for sure pushed me towards this very Pan & broad view, due to the fact that in my perspective, America represents what Europe will be very soon/already is: A continent which due to diversity & immigration has pushed for a more broader identity & approach, erasing some of the former lines.

Sadly, this hasn't manifested fully yet, but it should.

I've also seen a lot of ethnics online give Meds, Balkans, and Slavs some hate, due to the fact they aren't as acclaimed as NW Euros historically & a minority of them could pass as MENA, Turk, or Kavkaz.

anglos are the true whites the rest are subhuman cave monkeys
Anglo Pride World Wide:

Photo 2024 06 16 22 14 51

You fight your cousin with your brother and the world with your cousin

I've also seen a lot of ethnics online give Meds, Balkans, and Slavs some hate, due to the fact they aren't as acclaimed as NW Euros historically & a minority of them could pass as MENA, Turk, or Kavkaz.
Undoubtely. Turkish are one of the biggest flamers with Russian in every single fucking videogame.

And depending what kind of community, sandnigs can be very low IQ autist retards.

I feel as if living & growing-up in the US for sure pushed me towards this very Pan & broad view, due to the fact that in my perspective, America represents what Europe will be very soon/already is: A continent which due to diversity & immigration has pushed for a more broader identity & approach, erasing some of the former lines.

Sadly, this hasn't manifested fully yet, but it should.
Eventually it probably will. Ancestral feuds are a powerful thing for sure, but outside pressure pushing Europeans together is way too strong to just be dismissed or have no effect.

Eventually it probably will. Ancestral feuds are a powerful thing for sure, but outside pressure pushing Europeans together is way too strong to just be dismissed or have no effect.
Agreed.

We can only hope....

This post actually reminded me of and got me searching for a 4chan post where some Croat or Bosniak (OK, the Balkan ethnic hate shit isn't exactly the white-on-white hate people are surpsised to discover, but still) was listing off the worst war crimes he knew of that Serbs did in the wars. I remember: a 14-year-old boy being forced to rape his mother and then being executed in front of her, either a single guy or a group of soldiers shooting into a bunch of elderly POWs, killing them until the remaining ones started begging for their lives just for fun, and an elderly married couple in their 70s being executed in front of each other, with one of them being boiled alive.

That probably isn't even half of that, there must've been about eight such incidents he listed off, but those are the only ones I remember at the moment. I searched for it for a couple of hours, couldn't find it, but I did find this personal story of an anon from when the shit was starting to go down:feelshaha:.

Also, another Anon talking about the most disgusting shit they've seen so far from the Ukrainian war:

This post actually reminded me of and got me searching for a 4chan post where some Croat or Bosniak (OK, the Balkan ethnic hate shit isn't exactly the white-on-white hate people are surpsised to discover, but still) was listing off the worst war crimes he knew of that Serbs did in the wars. I remember: a 14-year-old boy being forced to rape his mother and then being executed in front of her, either a single guy or a group of soldiers shooting into a bunch of elderly POWs, killing them until the remaining ones started begging for their lives just for fun, and an elderly married couple in their 70s being executed in front of each other, with one of them being boiled alive.

That probably isn't even half of that, there must've been about eight such incidents he listed off, but those are the only ones I remember at the moment. I searched for it for a couple of hours, couldn't find it, but I did find this personal story of an anon from when the shit was starting to go down:feelshaha:.

View attachment 1234679

Also, another Anon talking about the most disgusting shit they've seen so far from the Ukrainian war:

View attachment 1234681
I find it funny how most of the ethnic groups(ethnic in the literal tense here not the blackpill tense) hate one another & think they're completely different, when according to most racial beliefs & anthropology they are the same race(Dinaric)

Serb & Croatian are more or less the same language from what I understand; religion ofc played a role in dividing things.

Serb & Croatian are more or less the same language from what I understand
Yup. If I understand it right, they are actually considered a single Serbo-Croatian language, when even languages as similar as Czech and Slovak or Macedonian and Bulgarian are still considered different languages:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Yup. If I understand it right, they are actually considered a single Serbo-Croatian language, when even languages as similar as Czech and Slovak or Macedonian and Bulgarian are still considered different languages:feelshaha::feelskek:.

KEK

I actually like both groups a lot, and have many friends(online) from there, but them fighting each other is petty tbh.

Like I also said, they're both Dinarics.

idk why, but I just really like Dinarids for some reason.