Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wear socks and underwear?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I only wear socks when I wear sneakers, generally just flipflops for me.

I only wear underwear when I wear jean's which isnt often

How about you guys? Or am I just an autistic weirdo?

Also I almost never wear a shirt at home

I aways wear underwear.

How do you deal with your shit just flapping around.

Always, socks only when its cold

Where do you live, op?

I aways wear underwear.

How do you deal with your shit just flapping around.
Well I hardly even stand up tbh. But it doesnt really bother me when I do

always were underwear I have like 20 pairs and when ever I get home I masturbate and cum inside and throw it in the dirty laundry box, if I want to delay washing my clothes, when I get ready to fap to loli doojins I’ll go back and reuse a cum stained underwear, and save the underwear I just wore that day for tomorrow . Never re-wear a underwear I cummed in when going outside because people can smell that shit (I can smell the cum from my dirty laundry box sometimes).

Last edited:
i wear socks if i wear shoes but i never wear underwear ever

Open-toed mens shoes are gay. If you go out in flip-flops or sandals or anything similar, you're a faggot.

And underwear, who the fuck doesn't wear underwear.

Open-toed mens shoes are gay. If you go out in flip-flops or sandals or anything similar, you're a faggot.

And underwear, who the fuck doesn't wear underwear.
Me apparently

I wear socks about half the time, but I can NEVER sleep in socks. I wear underwear almost every day.

Why wouldn’t you

Idk. Certain clothes trigger my autism. They're too tight I guess

Idk. Certain clothes trigger my autism. They're too tight I guess
Understandable though I’ve never been bothered by them unless the humidity was high

Understandable though I’ve never been bothered by them unless the humidity was high
Yeah idk. I've read other people on the spectrum are similar to me. It's an oversensitivity to touch

I was legit wearing the same pair of underwear and socks from last sunday all the way until today when I finally showered for the first time since last week.

Wait you don't wear underwear if you're wearing anything other than jeans? Hey you do you but that's a bit unhygienic imo

Yeah idk. I've read other people on the spectrum are similar to me. It's an oversensitivity to touch
Yeah I’ve heard of something similar to that before

Wait you don't wear underwear if you're wearing anything other than jeans? Hey you do you but that's a bit unhygienic imo
Dont worry, I wipe my ass. Never get skidmarks

When I was at my worst I never wore underwear.

Recently since I started looksmaxxing I wear them whenever I go to college and it feels a lot better.

When I go to the gym I don't though.

Honestly you can't be NT if you're not wearing underwear.

I always wear socks as I'm uncomfortable without them except at home.

When I was at my worst I never wore underwear.

Recently since I started looksmaxxing I wear them whenever I go to college and it feels a lot better.

When I go to the gym I don't though.

Honestly you can't be NT if you're not wearing underwear.

I always wear socks as I'm uncomfortable without them except at home.
Well I'm not NT lol

I usually just wear underwear and a shirt all the time, I wear that to bed and just sleep like that, haven't even showered in a week or so.

Well I'm not NT lol

Neither am I.

But I like to pretend I am so I have a chance at ascending.

I feel like an Organization XIII member, acting out something I don't have.

giphy.gif

Always.

I want to expose as little as possible

I always wear socks and underwear.

1.) don’t want my shit flopping around/leaving an imprint while I’m working out.

2.) don’t want to sweat directly into my shoes. I’ve done it before and it makes them smell so much worse than usual, thus making your feet continue to smell nasty

Haven't wore an underwear for 2 years(srs)

During summer, I almost avoid wearing socks since I typically wear sandals/flip-flops. In regards to underwear, always except when I'm wearing shorts with internal briefs (typically during scorching heat)

I don't wear underwear because having space down here feels more comfy.

I only wear socks when I put on shoes and stopped wearing underwear when I found out you have a choice not to.

i often go without socks when i wear shoes, i always wear underwear because i always wear jeans and i don't want the rough denim to scrape all the flesh off my dick

Yes to both. However I do not wear underwear when I go to bed

I only wear socks when I wear sneakers, generally just flipflops for me.
Same. I do wear boxer shorts though. As for wearing a shirt, always when i go outside. But inside, it depends on how hot it is. My apartment has horrible ventilation.

I hate slippers, flipflops for mainlanders, I always wear socks and shoes when I go out haha. I dont wear underwear at home only when I go out.