Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wear a watch?

do you wear a watch?

• No, I'm not a boomer my phone tells me the time

• Yes, a regular one

• Yes, a narcy smartwatch

• Only on special dress ocassions (i.e with a suit etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
No because wristcel.

I’ve been wearing a watch for years.

Hardly even take it off, it’s literally a part of me

phone does just fine.

They are useless. I have a phone

no goer option?

I don't leave my home why would I wear a watch?

It weights so much my tiny wrists hurt

I did when I didn't have a phone but now I rarely if ever do. I used to have a pocket watch as well but it broke :feelsbadman:

Yes.

I used to wear a G shock all the time but dont wear in summer​

yes, to cover my tiny wrist

Yes, i started few years back and now i feel weird when i take it off.

Wearing a watch is a normie trait.

Yeah, I wear Chronograph and always dress in style because I'm a Supreme G...

I used to in my 20s. I used to dress more eraborately because of approaching shit. Not anymore.

I have a clock on the wall.

my wrists are too small jfl @ u

Used to, but became annoying always having something on my wrist I need to take on and off

most people that wear watches don't even set the time, it's just an accessory

Wow, a lot of you incels really aren't even trying.
I quite like watches, and go accross the spectrum, I have a JLC and a Cartier that I rock with formal wear (neither are true dress watches, but can larp as if needed), a couple of Omegas, few Rolexes, a couple of Panerai, and for special, non formal occasions, a Royal Oak. Hoping to add an El Primero Defy, and if prices fall again, a VC Overseas in the next 12 months.

Watches do make a difference I feel (no I don't use them to tell the time), and they seem to be a good cope that would suit incels, we could even have watch threads here
my wrists are too small jfl @ u
This is just life, many of my friends are wristlets, so cannot wear the hot, masculine watches, basically anything in the 40-46mm range, but there are many options in the 35-40mm range. Unfortunately one of them has VERY feminine wrists, so I took him to buy a unisex watch, which is 34mm, and it looks good on him (but he is still a virgin as of last week)

I have similar problem, a lot of watches below 39mm look stupid on me because my wrists are too big, so it's hard to get a decent dress watch, just play the cards you were dealt bro!

Last edited:
20200918 141804

I wear this one. I like it as it's retro, I hassled a bloke in a pub once so much for it that he ended up giving it to me lol :feelskek:

I need a new one the band broke.

Wow, a lot of you incels really aren't even trying.
I quite like watches, and go accross the spectrum, I have a JLC and a Cartier that I rock with formal wear (neither are true dress watches, but can larp as if needed), a couple of Omegas, few Rolexes, a couple of Panerai, and for special, non formal occasions, a Royal Oak. Hoping to add an El Primero Defy, and if prices fall again, a VC Overseas in the next 12 months.

Watches do make a difference I feel (no I don't use them to tell the time), and they seem to be a good cope that would suit incels, we could even have watch threads here

This is just life, many of my friends are wristlets, so cannot wear the hot, masculine watches, basically anything in the 40-46mm range, but there are many options in the 35-40mm range. Unfortunately one of them has VERY feminine wrists, so I took him to buy a unisex watch, which is 34mm, and it looks good on him (but he is still a virgin as of last week)

I have similar problem, a lot of watches below 39mm look stupid on me because my wrists are too big, so it's hard to get a decent dress watch, just play the cards you were dealt bro!

Jesus at the richcels on this forum. I'd be happy with one Sub or datejust or GMT master 2. Or Cartier santos

I haven't taken off my watch since I was 6

yup, casio. apperantly people take off their watch when they go to bed or take a shower, but I've never done that. I only took it off twice to replace the battery.

yup, casio. apperantly people take off their watch when they go to bed or take a shower, but I've never done that. I only took it off twice to replace the battery.
I had a casio watch, too. Though I did take it off whenever I took a shower, I practically wore it all times.

It broke not long after I took a swim when I was still wearing it.

I had marks on my wrist whenever I did take it off, however, I didn't even set it to be that tight.

Last edited:
I had a casio watch, too. Though I did take it off whenever I took a shower, I practically wore it all times.

It broke not long after I took a swim when I was still wearing it.
How did it break? Casio's are water resistant and I've literally never had a single problem with mine in 20 years and I took a lot of showers and swimming

How did it break? Casio's are water resistant and I've literally never had a single problem with mine in 20 years and I took a lot of showers and swimming
I don't really know, I mean, I kind of hit it pretty hard too, then the numbers just gradually faded away until it didn't even display it any more.

To be fair, it could've been a dud since I got that watch pretty cheap from a questionable source you could say.

I don't really know, I mean, I kind of hit it pretty hard too, then the numbers just gradually faded away until it didn't even display it any more.

To be fair, it could've been a dud since I got that watch pretty cheap from a questionable source you could say.
My watch is my best and oldest friend. and only.