Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you watch videos about high school even though you're out of high school?

Yes bro. Pure suifuel

No man

I guess I prefer other types of van fuel. And maybe I peaked in high school and hate to think about how the fuck I ended up where I am.

No, I try to avoid all forms of suicidefuel

No man. High school was hell for me. I was bullied constantly and only had a couple of friends.

Happier sitting in my room and doing absolutely nothing tbh.

I watch high school series from time to time for some day dream material

I used to be obsessed with high school media searching for something I could relate to

No man.
Also, is it just me or did people age much faster back then? They look like college students in that second video.

I watch videos of high school kids who online dated meeting up for the first time and the girl jumping into Chad's arms and giving him a long kiss with her legs wrapped around his waist, all with music playing in the background. Yep, they are definitely going to "Netflix and Chill"

I sometimes watch those old videos in which someone films people in high school in the 80s and 90s. It makes me really depressed, so I do it sometimes. I probably would've ascended back in those days. :(

Last edited:
No man.
Also, is it just me or did people age much faster back then? They look like college students in that second video.
Teens nowadays are tall and built af.

Jews putting some crazy shit in the the food. GMOs man..

Suicidefuel my man. I will never be a teenager and i will never fuck a cute teenage girl at the age of 16. Not to mention having a huge circle of friends and go to parties and shit. Thanks now i feel like fucking shit :feelsbadman:

Yes because I wish I could start over at least as a normie so I could have a had a normal high school experience and not be fucked because of it.

I don't like to suffer, boyo.

As much as I hated high school, that's the last thing I want to do.

Extreme octane suifuel to see what I was missing in high school

I avoid those like the plague. I despise being reminded of what I missed and what I'll never have.

Yes. I always watch the "Columbine survelliance" videos.

No, only animes about it (which is the majority of them).

I also go to my high school area and roam around to remember happier times.

Does watching school shooting movies on (((YouTube))) count

Eww no, I want to forget all about that phase of life.

Edit: except for school shooting content, ofc.

Eww no, I want to forget all about that phase of life.
> r/blunderyears
Betabuckxxx