Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you watch AMVs?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★
Post your favourite AMVs or anime edits.

:feelskek:Some normie really made a slade x raven edit.
No fucking way a normie made that, lol. That’s something a truecel made. I sometimes like watching that vid and imagining myself as Slade, lol

No fucking way a normie made that, lol. That’s something a truecel made. I sometimes like watching that vid and imagining myself as Slade, lol
By the way I watched that episode you told me about, “The Beast Within”. It was interesting how that 20 year old episode seemed like a direct critique of modern-day alpha male Andrew Tate type culture. And Raven definitely saw Beast Boy in a different light after learning how easily he can overpower her.

By the way I watched that episode you told me about, “The Beast Within”. It was interesting how that 20 year old episode seemed like a direct critique of modern-day alpha male Andrew Tate type culture. And Raven definitely saw Beast Boy in a different light after learning how easily he can overpower her.
Yep. Cool you watched it. Raven definitely respected Beast Boy more after that and didn’t view him as just a weak and easy to push around nice guy. Even in real society, a so called “shy nice guy type” can still overpower a so called “boss babe” simply because he is a man.

Yep. Cool you watched it. Raven definitely respected Beast Boy more after that and didn’t view him as just a weak and easy to push around nice guy. Even in real society, a so called “shy nice guy type” can still overpower a so called “boss babe” simply because he is a man.
Yeah, I guess strength doesn’t really mean much in the real world. I watch this show imagining myself having such a strong relationship with a few people, like the ones that the Titans have. I feel like friendship was falsely advertised to me by cartoons and every other piece of media. Every friend I have made has left me the second they find someone better. I’ll probably make a post about this later.

Yeah, I guess strength doesn’t really mean much in the real world. I watch this show imagining myself having such a strong relationship with a few people, like the ones that the Titans have. I feel like friendship was falsely advertised to me by cartoons and every other piece of media. Every friend I have made has left me the second they find someone better. I’ll probably make a post about this later.
Yeah, with all the social protections in place, physical strength can’t do too much in our current society the way things stand. That could change though if enough normie men realized things need to change. I won’t be around by the time that happens though, as it will probably be 50-100 years in the future. Super strong friendships like the titans have are incredibly rare, even for normies. Still though, it’s not normal to be like many of us with no real friends irl, or very weak friendships. If you make a post about it, tag me in it