Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to read a story?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Once upon a time, there was a 23 years old KHHV who typed how to attract women on youtube. He found first of all Based Zeus (a red piller), then he dug deeper and deepr till he found Face and LMS channel, he was very chocked when he watched his videos but after a few days everything became clear. He had doubts that women are as visiual as men, he was rejected because of his looks and the women that rejected him made clearly that they rejected him because of his looks but society keep telling him blue pill bs like confidence, game, money, status. He found the famous blue incel forum. It wasn't .co yet. He lurked for a few days and then decided to make an account, he thought that the users are very autistic and weird. Now after almost 2 years he's as autistic and as weird as them. This is the story of a 25 yo KHHV called Quasimodocel

I also discovered the blackpill at 23 years old last year.

I also discovered the blackpill at 23 years old last year.
23 is the age where people start really worrying about their dating life I think

Brave. Touching. Spectacular.

Brutal to read, man.

Braincels blackpilled me

Braincels blackpilled me

I lurked on IT because I agreed w you guys and then one day I zoomed in really far to see what forum the posts where from so I could go directly to the source. Lurked first a few days here and made an account

I lurked on IT because I agreed w you guys and then one day I zoomed in really far to see what forum the posts where from so I could go directly to the source. Lurked first a few days here and made an account
WTF JFL IT leads you to incels.co :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They're doing God's work.

23 sounds like a cruel year. By then most people have just came out of college, or at least the main four years of it. From there on, you're stranded without a clear direction really

23 sounds like a cruel year. By then most people have just came out of college, or at least the main four years of it. From there on, you're stranded without a clear direction really
Yes at this year you start realizing that you're prime years are almost gone and you start slowly and slowly freaking out because you're KHHV and shit (I don't know if this sentence is correct but I hope you understand it)

Yes at this year you start realizing that you're prime years are almost gone and you start slowly and slowly freaking out because you're KHHV and shit (I don't know if this sentence is correct but I hope you understand it)
It made sense to me, all good bro :feelsautistic:

What an amazing work of art that story is