Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to live?

Do you want to live?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I only want to live because I don't want to upset my family, I'm a Christian, I want to see President Trump's wall and vote for him in 2020, and I want to try plastic surgery.

yes, I want to live but I cant take it anymore

Something in between like dreamimg forever

voting for president is cope

No, as soon as my mother passes away I'm killing myself.

I want to die, no matter how painful it is, i would take any pain necessary in order to finally die.

I want to live because:

a. too high-inhib to go ER

b. hopes to play catch-up game like Hefner, who kept slayin' into his 90s

If i lose faith or fail in my looksmaxing endeavours, then I would want to die.
I would never kill myself though, I love my mother too much. She would probably kill herself if i died, so it would be murder on my part.

i will live until my parents and brother dies.

How is it cope when you'll fucking die ? Are you retarded ?

because NO ONE CARES if you die.

society isn't punished in any way when you die.
on the contrary- society benefits and other incels keep suffering, because you we're too selfish to just give up instead of being a hERo

because NO ONE CARES if you die.

society isn't punished in any way when you die.
on the contrary- society benefits and other incels keep suffering, because you we're too selfish to just give up instead of being a hERo
I don't want to die for attention from this shitty society. I want to die because my life is a living hell. Do you think people here are normies or famoids to care about something like attention ?

I don't want to die for attention from this shitty society. I want to die because my life is a living hell. Do you think people here are normies or famoids to care about something like attention ?

so why rope and not ER?

not that I'm encouraging you or others to do anything. just asking out of curiosity

nooooo why would u do that, i dont want to have to suffer for eternity just for the sake of my family.
well never know this world might end tomrw

so why rope and not ER?

not that I'm encouraging you or others to do anything. just asking out of curiosity
I have no courage to do it. And i'm a failure, so i'll only fail and bring shame to my family.

I have no courage to do it. And i'm a failure, so i'll only fail and bring shame to my family.

so you have enough courage to rope but not enough courage to go ER?

and if you sui you think it wouldn't bring shame to your family? JFL

so you have enough courage to rope but not enough courage to go ER?

and if you sui you think it wouldn't bring shame to your family? JFL
I won't rope, i'm just hoping that i'll die soon.

I can't give a definitive answer.

I feel like I wasn't equipped physically and mentally to get something meaningful out of life. So no. Still going to live for the small pleasures probably

no in fact i've hidden a exit bag away incase i cant keep living the neet lifestyle

Damn, why are more than half the answers 'yes?'

Yes and no. Yes if it could be in a healthy body I could feel good in and a world not so environmentally and culturally ruined. No in a practical sense.

no.

don't even wanna kill myself, just wish life had an option to "quit"

imagine just floating in the abyss somewhere and not caring about anything

Not at the moment

Resisting demoralization is the name of the game as far as I'm concerned. The dark facts of inceldom have to be taken as parameters around which to adapt and develop strategies for living. For me, it was easy to get lost in the melancholic romanticism of "it's over/LDAR" when I was 20. Now that I'm 28 I wish I had taken care of some shit back then so I'd have a better life now, the Woman Question notwithstanding.

ITT attention whores, if you didnt want to live, you wouldve roped already.

Except if you dont due to family I guess.

of course. I want to experience the worldly pleasures such as drugs, sex and video games. but if I decide to catch the bus earlier at any moment because I don't feel like continuing it doesn't really matter.

If it hadn't been for my family and religion, i would have been 6 feet under by now.

You look fine, its just your height thats fucks you over.

You look fine, its just your height thats fucks you over.
My height and hairline and being socially retarded. I'm fucked beyond saving. I'll cope by doing drugs and alcohol instead of roping because i can't do it anyways.

My height and hairline and being socially retarded. I'm fucked beyond saving. I'll cope by doing drugs and alcohol instead of roping because i can't do it anyways.

Instead of being a degenerate and fuck up your health, you should try LL kek.
You can be the guinea pig/pioneer of our midgetcel community and do some good for the world.

Instead of being a degenerate and fuck up your health, you should try LL kek.
You can be the guinea pig/pioneer of our midgetcel community and do some good for the world.
I can never afford LL because i'm living in a trash third world country. Do you have other ways to cope instead of drugs and alcohol ? I need a strong cope to numb the pain.

I can never afford LL because i'm living in a trash third world country. Do you have other ways to cope instead of drugs and alcohol ? I need a strong cope to numb the pain.

No.

My copes=Videogames/Dank Memes
I dont drink/drugs/smoke etc.

You must be a mentally strong person. I applaud your patience and morals.

Thanks, I recommend not fucking up your health too much by using substances.

What? Last time we did this 90% said no.

ITT attention whores, if you didnt want to live, you wouldve roped already.

Except if you dont due to family I guess.

Nah, suicide really isn't easy.