Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do You Want To Live Past 25?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
For younger cels on here under 25 do you plan on Going past that mark. life gets so boring and you u get angry and so tired of the daily hell.

I lots of copes so I plan on living a long life

I'm turning 25 this year. Fuck no.

People like @noodlelover will tell you not to use sunscreen so you might live 0.5 minutes longer but I don't see why I want to live long as an incel. Everyday is hell. Might as well down some booze and eat a big mac.

I want to live as long as possible to see what becomes of this world. This coming century will be the most important time in Earth's history. It would be a shame to miss it.

I don't see why I want to live long as an incel. Everyday is hell.
The faster I die the better, just wasting time because I am a pussy scared of kms.

Sure. I will not be sexless by then.

I want to live as long as possible to see what becomes of this world. This coming century will be the most important time in Earth's history. It would be a shame to miss it.

i want to live up to my late thirties at least before i die, i think 45 is the age i can surely know that it's totally over for me.

I'm only 23 and feel like I haven't lived at all yet so no.

People like @noodlelover will tell you not to use sunscreen so you might live 0.5 minutes longer but I don't see why I want to live long as an incel. Everyday is hell. Might as well down some booze and eat a big mac.

I oscillate between sharing your view and gorging on some nice tasting foods, and then sometimes I believe aging might be reversible in thirty or forty years (with progress accelerated by ai), and want to try to live until then.

If aging is not reversible any time soon, then I definitely want to die soon lol.

I don't care I just wish I blew out my brains ASAP but I can't get a motherfucking gun.
Fucking cucked country.

aging might be reversible in thirty or forty years
That's some next tier wishful thinking. Even if it is discovered it'll be elite only.

That's some next tier wishful thinking. Even if it is discovered it'll be elite only.
It will be expensive. I trust someone will leak it to the world, or hack them and find out.

Like if those two google founders start looking thirty again, you know anonymous is going to hack Calico, if a researcher hasn't already leaked it.

I am 25, but scared of trying to commit suicide. Unless I had a gun maybe. I just exist to cope, nothing else.

i'm 23, i don't particularly want to be 30, i'll probably off myself then

This coming century will be the most important time in Earth's history. It would be a shame to miss it.