Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to have children?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Do you want to have children? For a lot of people its so normal... Making a child quickly and being average wageslave parent that slaves his life away for teh child and his wife.

Would you do that? Everyone around me does that, but I do not. They say im not normal. I say your conservatism is your disability. OFC I only say it in my head.To them I just say "ohh idk when the right time comess i guess" or something.

maybe i dont have enough love towards humans but i absolutely cant see myself making children and spending life paying them and raising them.

i think for women its a status thing. they want to suck chads cocks till 30s, but then all their friends make children, and they dont want to be left alone as old hag without a husband/child/family to avoid rude comments and remarks.

Of course. I want to raise my own army to wage war against Chadistan.

I'd like to succeed where my father failed.

I did in the past but then I realized if I ever have that chance, my children will be ugly and suffer of trueceldom

No, my bloodline shall end with me

Yes.

I'd unironically be a great father.
I'm very good with kids, and would absolutely love to raise a child.

Yes. A blackpilled father is the best kind of father.

Not anymore. Not after i realized just how much i hate my mom and dad, and how awful this world is. Going back in time and having children with a wife is useless, as a historical expert, i realise how awful the world was back then, and how worse it gets with time. While it may be less shit, it's still shit. I wouldn't want to have children, ever, whether now, in the past, or in the future. My dreams of impregnating my loving wife and raising children are long gone. Taken away, by this world i was born into, that will never get any better :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Id like to, but not with my genetics.

No, my inferior genes need to be contained. I also have no authority, my kids would grow up with no serious father figure.

No i don't i used to though until i realized how much this world really sucks.

No even before I found out about inceldom, I didn’t plan on having kids.

Yes, becoming a father would be a dream come true to me but i have dignity so i will refuse to betabuxx.

Is this a joke?

You're a sadistic person imo if you bring children into the current world.

Putting the degeneracy of the world aside, I couldn't stand raising a child. Imagine having a daughter.

Screenshot 20190819 113908 Google

Yes but i'm too ugly and I don't want them to suffer so I wouldnt have

No, it would be hell for them

I want NEETbux

Yes , But i’m ugly

honestly yes I'd love to have a wife and lots of children. :bluepill:

Maybe 100 years ago, it doesn't make sense to procreate as a sub8 male nowadays.

• Your son will either become mentally and go ER at his 20s or become a tranny at 15
  • Your daughter will start having orgies with Chads and Tyrones as early as 12

maybe, I'd have to think about it