Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you want to die?

Are you ready to die?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Taking into account your Inceldom, Prospects for the future, Past experiences and everything.

Do you want to die?

Please don't post for the sake of being edgy. Look deep down inside of you and ask yourself, Would you want to die tomorrow if given the chance?

Yes. I'm already planning on it. I've got no friends, women disgust me to much to have anymore interest in them and my country is decaying at an increasing rate.

I pray every day I get hit by a car or that the cieling would fall on my head. Cancer would be good too

I wish I wasn't a coward

duh so you think i wanna live?

My entire future hasn't even been planned out because I never expected to make it this far jfl. My peers are getting ready to graduate this year and already have work xp, and plans on how to be adults post college. I seriously thought I was gonna rope by the end of last summer.

duh so you think i wanna live?
I believe despite being an Incel, there are members here who's lives are bearable and they have goals/dreams for the future. Kudos to them.

I believe despite being an Incel, there are members here who's lives are bearable and they have goals/dreams for the future. Kudos to them.
i also have a goal but i always wrestle with my mind to considER such acts

if dying meant leaving this world and living in a world purely of my own creation than yes I would do so in an instant

I want to die but I'm also scared of the idea of experiencing absolutely nothing.

I really don't think that I could be more of a worthless creature than I am, hope I get run over by a bus or something.

of course not bro, life as a sub3 truecel is fantastic, i thoroughly enjoy rotting in loneliness 24/7 with no friends or future ahead of me

No i think I could handle it to 40, I am 28, I do have many interests aka copes. I don't actually plan to neck myself until I am around 60 though as I will wait until after parents die. However I will probably have to rely on jew pills to keep me alive after 40.

I'm semi suicidal??? Im indifferent to death tbh

I dont see my life getting better

Pass the rope already.

Yes, why would any sane ugly male want to remain in their disgusting bodies for the rest of their lives.

I want to die but not in a horrible and painful way, like if I could suddenly cease to exist that'd be great

Not yet. But if God decides it is my time, then who am I to say if I am ready or not? Not a single Islamic person is afraid to die, in fact. during wars we willingly sacrifice for each other because martyrs are favored in the afterlife.

Yes but too pussy to end it.

I'm still kind of a youngcel, although puberty can't save my love life anymore and I'm also mentally fucked because of the shitty treatment thanks to my looks, I can maybe have a decent career (currently on university for medicine). My natural urges are a pain but avoiding EVERY contact possible with any woman outside my family helps. Right now? It's pretty shitty and uncertain but I wouldn't kill myself but if my carrer life fails or something like that I will definitely kill myself, it is my last hope after all

No, I have a chance of achieving my looks goals, but I'm also too scared of trying and failing even though I logically know I have an okay shot. So I'm stuck in a depressive limbo. If I didn't have hope from that I would be though

Yes & No. My survival instincts keeps me alive

It's no longer a question of whether one is ready or not to die, but seeing NWO accelerating at such a breakneck speed when people was expecting something drastic for decades now, the question is when they run to you? Will you stay or will you run away?

Today is a good day to die...

so was yesterday
&
so is tomorrow
=
makes you think I'm alive right Now?

Too angry right now

No. I'm used to inceldom.

I'll kill myself before this year ends

Not before I have accomplished my life mission.

Not die exactly but i wish i was never even born or existed

I want to die but I'm also scared of the idea of experiencing absolutely nothing.
It's kind of comforting to think that you kind of experience a type of death every time you go to sleep. There's never any guarantee you'll wake up in he morning. While you're asleep you don't really experience the passage of time. You might dream but for most of the night you are in a death-like state and true death will kind of be like that.

Nah im coping pretty well at the moment. Ask again in 15 years when my parents are dead and im out of money and weed

I'm not ready otherwise I would be dead already.
There is still that tiny candlelight deep down that's telling me maybe it's not over.

But to be fair, if I somehow fail my steroid cure I'll begin in september, or if it makes me look even more hideous, I'll probably use the same syringe and inject myself heroin to die peacefully.

Last edited:
There are still some things I wanna do here.

before i die i want to max my old school runescape account and finish aot manga then i can die in peace

It's kind of comforting to think that you kind of experience a type of death every time you go to sleep. There's never any guarantee you'll wake up in he morning. While you're asleep you don't really experience the passage of time. You might dream but for most of the night you are in a death-like state and true death will kind of be like that.

I would like to wake up though

Yes but I am too young rn

I dont want to die,I like living,what I dont like is how people have treated me and are continuing to treat me.

If I could disappear without trace into thin air I would,but I dont want to die.

Pretty good then that you won't do any experiencing since you will be dead.

Not exactly as of now, but I'm subject to violent psychological gradients so my answer is a bit uncertain.

Not right now.

Not a single Islamic person is afraid to die, in fact. during wars we willingly sacrifice for each other because martyrs are favored in the afterlife.
So every muslim is a martyr? Or how should I understand this?

Not right now.

So every muslim is a martyr? Or how should I understand this?
No, not every. Circumstances turn somebody into a martyr. In war, every fallen soldier becomes a martyr if they fought in the path for God. If you die inside of a mosque of natural consequences, iirc, you get the martyr status as well I think.

I am on the edge. But currently inclined towards no.