Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date

Do you want to die?

• Yes, I'm going to rope sooner or later

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Yes, but only if someone mercy kills me

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No, I'm too afraid

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • No, I like coping

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A lot of incels talk about dying and suicide. What's your stance on death?

I want to be dead, but I don't really want to go through death as such. DMT was traumatic.

I'd have nothing against being killed by someone else (without me requesting it), but I can't kill myself. I don't believe in an afterlife so that's not the problem. I just can't do that to my family tbh.

I want to die and I will kill myself one day, but I'm too scared right now.

After I go ER

Not yet son still have many copes. Maybe as a oldcel

Not yet not until I go to Asia

Nope, dont wanna end it before my parents are gone

My family and also afraid of going to hell. If I knew I would go to heaven or at least completely disappear I would want to die.

I want to die naturally but soon.

I'm in the process of killing myself with poor self-care. I won't do literal direct suicide unless my mother dies before.

I will never bow out a coward like you faggots

Yes & No

I have severe mood swings so it's not clear

I wish i could but i can't, im 18 rn so i assume that i will inch closer to suicide over the next half decade. My time is running out.

I want to Ascend to Valhalla, after Ascending to Chadlite status by the power of surgery.

Tellem--T said:
I wish I wasn't doxxed 

Fixed

BlackpilledAF said:
I want to Ascend to Valhalla, after Ascending to Chadlite status by the power of surgery.

Fixed

I sended @nautica1983 verified pics lol, go back to the thread and see low iq

Whatever happens, happens.

I think Im going to rope in 1 year or maybe less

Tellem--T said:
I sended @nautica1983 verified pics lol, go back to the thread and see low iq

I want to believe. You are the closest incel to my situation, in case you're the Tyrone in this pic, and I like your posts. 

But what are the odds of having an incel-looking cracker with your very same username (which is very uncommon) on Instagram. 

I'd like to see your verified pics.

I go through phases of wanting to die, feeling nonchalant about it, and not wanting to die.

BlackpilledAF said:
I want to believe. You are the closest incel to my situation, in case you're the Tyrone in this pic, and I like your posts. 

But what are the odds of having an incel-looking cracker with your very same username (which is very uncommon) on Instagram. 

I'd like to see your verified pics.

Lol you are low iq, why would I use the same username as my instagram and risk being doxxed, I don't even have instagram, 

And I'm not really a Tyrone since I'm angle frauding in that pic but I do have top tier height and frame which meaning I mog 98% of people on this forum

Tellem--T said:
Lol you are low iq, why would I use the same username as my instagram and risk being doxxed, I don't even have instagram, 

And I'm not really a Tyrone since I'm angle frauding in that pic but I do have top tier height and frame which meaning I mog 98% of people on this forum

Like I said, I want to believe you. 

And lol at just singling out "low iq" based on your own criteria. The whole board and 99% of the content and vocabuary within it is borderline autistic. If you're singling out people who think you're a fraud as the low iq ones, you're the slow one. KEK

Even with the angle frauding, you're still Tyrone as fuck. Worse looking black men than you are swimming in pussy.

I dont want too die. The edgy people on here who continuously talk about going ER then killing themseleves annoy me. Like wtf are you waiting for? If you're going to do it do it already, but we already know they wont because they're pussies and they dont actually want too.

BlackpilledAF said:
Like I said, I want to believe you. 

And lol at just singling out "low iq" based on your own criteria. The whole board and 99% of the content and vocabuary within it is borderline autistic. If you're singling out people who think you're a fraud as the low iq ones, you're the slow one. KEK

Even with the angle frauding, you're still Tyrone as fuck. Worse looking black men than you are swimming in pussy.

ok i will send you a verify pic but im bloated and look like shit

While ive thought about it, I wouldnt do that to my parents.
Moreover suiciding=letting the world win, so fuck that ill cope with games.

The way things are going for me right now I see it happening in a few years. There is a bit of hope for me though so ill just have to wait it out and see. Until the I will continue with copes and LDAR when copes no longer help me