Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you want children?

Do you want kids?

• Yes, I really want kids. I want a big family.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Yes, but I only want one kid.

• Yes, I want kids and would prefer a smaller amount (2-3)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No. I want them but I wouldn't be a good father so I would pass

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • No I hate kids. Keep them away from me .

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (comments)

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I know we will never have biological children realistically but do you want them or not?

First, I hate kids. And second, I cannot afford a child. I barely pass by with a fucking car.

First, I hate kids. And second, I cannot afford a child. I barely pass by with a fucking car.
Kids are super expensive. I forget the full cost of raising them but its around $250,000 a kid.

Do I want children? Yes. Do I want to raise children (which would include being married to a female) in the modern world? Fuck no.

>not using your daughter as an onahole

tbh I think adopting a young incel would maybe be nice. That way you are not bringing a child into the world and you can help him accept his fate early on.

Do I want children? Yes. Do I want to raise children (which would include being married to a female) in the modern world? Fuck no.
Blacks do it all the time. They make kids, but don't raise them. They don't marry the mother.

tbh I think adopting a young incel would maybe be nice. That way you are not bringing a child into the world and you can help him accept his fate early on.
Too bad you can't do that without a wife/gf to prove you aren't a pedo

Kids are bad, they always get into stuff and make a mess, not to mention they're expensive, only a dumbass would invest in something that brings no benefit.

>not using your daughter as an onahole
If you aren't her first time then you are a cuck for spending all that money raising her just for chad to come up and string her along

Only if they're 2D lolis

I have autism. I can't be a father even if I wanted to.

Yes, it was a dream of mine, I know I probably wouldn't be good at it or I'd doom my kid with ugly genetics or something unfair like that, but I like to dream. I can't think of a life more fulfilling than being a parent.

There's already too many people in this world, so I don't want to bring any more into it. Also, I don't think I'm mentally stable enough to raise a child and I don't have enough money to have a kid even if I wanted one.

I do not want to put children into this fucked up world even if I could make them

I really like the romanticized idea of being a father in a traditional family. Doing garden work, building a tree house for your youngest son or having BBQs on weekends while getting drunk with your cool chad neighbour and long year working colleagues.

...but in reality I have shit genetics, autism, no woman will ever be faithful to you and bringing a child into such a world should be a fucking crime :feelsbadman:

Theoretically one kid would be fine but the time, money, and effort could be better spent somewhere else

I know we will never have biological children realistically but do you want them or not?
No man there is hope, ik a guy who bust in a lucky one night stand with a Becky and she decided to keep the child, good thing too the kid look like he has Chad potential
Yes, it was a dream of mine, I know I probably wouldn't be good at it or I'd doom my kid with ugly genetics or something unfair like that, but I like to dream. I can't think of a life more fulfilling than being a parent.
There's always MEW and HGH man

retarad if yes
> r/childfree
Cucc

do I want kids? yes
do I want to pass my shit genetics onto someone? fuck no

Dont spread your incel genes ffs do you want this plague to neverstop?

Accept that its over

No - raising a kid is difficult and being an ugly person with low confidence it doesn't help having that mindset around a kid who's growing

I want sons and I also want all my descendants to only have sons but that's not possible so no.

I want sons and I also want all my descendants to only have sons but that's not possible so no.
tbh my family lucked out. Males vastly outnumber the females. We just have a lot of boys for some reason.

Noooo, hell no, even if i was a chad i still wouldn't want kids, even more now that i am an ugly manlet.

I would not want to have kids in this cucked modern society we live in now. Maybe if I lived 50 or so years ago I would.

N O ! I am declared antinatalist! I think being parent is the most primitive state of all. Seriously, children? The real satisfaction comes from music, cinema theatres, ancient culture, books, but not from fuckin children! Look, foids turn into real animals after childbirth. If you are guy, child will turn you normie, you will instantly get cucked and thesaddest one, you will redpill...