Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want an introverted girl or extroverted girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
As an introvert, I'd rather have an extroverted girl tbh. Two introverts together would just be boring. At least the extrovert can drag me out of my shell.

Extroverted girl would end cucking me.

Introverted, I think the worst thing about a relationship would be other men hitting on her. So I wouldn't want her to go party or go to clubs or go out with friends and drink etc. If by some chance I ascend I would be insecure about other men taking her from me

Any toilet tbh if it means sleeping with her

Aren't they both Chadverted?:feelshaha:

Aren't they both Chadverted?:feelshaha:
Every "introverted" girl still seems to have at least 5 friends and regularly fucks chad at parties. Jfl @ ppl who still fall for the introverted girl meme.

Extroverted, because it adds energy to my life and shows me that life might still be worth living.

But in both cases it doesn't follow because both introverted and extroverted girls are Chad only.

I want one with a pussy

I am totally down for an introverted girl who speaks openly to me.

I want a popular stacy.

Extroverted, because it adds energy to my life and shows me that life might still be worth living.

But in both cases it doesn't follow because both introverted and extroverted girls are Chad only.
This. Extroverted girls might actually introduce me to new people, and try new things with me. But as you said, if chad only:feelsrope:

You may want any girl. But they nearly always want Chad

Extroverted girls are more likely to have a triple digit body count

I would prefer extroverted as long as she's loyal

No one. Wish all holes to get raped

The story of an Aspie and an "introverted" girl:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 15 28 39

Scanned Doccument 1

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

Every "introverted" girl still seems to have at least 5 friends and regularly fucks chad at parties. Jfl @ ppl who still fall for the introverted girl meme.
"Lol, I had trouble getting out of bed to suck Chad's dick this morning. I'm such an introvert! OMG!:foidSoy:"

"Lol, I had trouble getting out of bed to suck Chad's dick this morning. I'm such an introvert! OMG!:foidSoy:"

I'm in a very "focused" state right now. Such statements fuel my disgust.

Attractive, extroverted women boost your social status more. An introvert isn't going to help you get connections.

It's hard to decide, but it does make sense to have an extroverted gf so it wouldn't be two of us rotting at home together.

> Do you want an introverted girl or extroverted girl?

I dunno, whichever one is the pointy nipples

Last edited:
This. Extroverted girls might actually introduce me to new people, and try new things with me. But as you said, if chad only:feelsrope:
Extroverted girls will expect you to be extroverted as well and be taking her to different things and will want to meet your friends and shit.

it would hurt much more if shy becky eventually cucks me than the loud bitch where i already half expected it

I just want a girl