Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you want a restart in life to fix your mistakes?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
That’s all i strive for when i die is having a restart.

I would say no when my mother asked me to quit school then get me a camera and a gaming pc and live out my dream of being a famous youtuber and social media influencer and do side hustles and shit like i did (but most of it went on rent in this life) then go stay with a friend on weekends so i wouldn’t have to live with my mother and toxic family and wouldn’t become a recluse and break my dick.

I’d probably even get a GF.

If you don’t strive for a “restart” then boy are you pathetic. You were born to be a failure.

Last edited:
it probably wouldnt be that different

It wouldn't change anything to my bad genes.
But...
If I have the possibility to live again all the good days I had in elementary school, and enjoying them even more knowing in advance that everything after that will be shit...

I'd say yes.

think about how nasty and toxic normies were growing up

if you restart as an incel you would have to be the biggest worst bully ever, just totally unhinged, to get anywhere

in fact you probably remember a character like that or two from your early years, they chose the right character build :feelskek:

think about how nasty and toxic normies were growing up

if you restart as an incel you would have to be the biggest worst bully ever, just totally unhinged, to get anywhere

in fact you probably remember a character like that or two from your early years, they chose the right character build :feelskek:
I just will put all my points in charisma and strength.

That’s all i strive for when i die is having a restart.

I would say no when my mother asked me to quit school then get me a camera and a gaming pc and live out my dream of being a famous youtuber and social media influencer and do side hustles and shit like i did (but most of it went on rent in this life) then go stay with a friend on weekends so i wouldn’t have to live with my mother and toxic family and wouldn’t become a recluse and break my dick.

I’d probably even get a GF.

If you don’t strive for a “restart” then boy are you pathetic. You were born to be a failure.
Yeah. And memories so I won't repeat.

No, mistakes are a part of your person and your life which give you experience. You would still have to learn to live with mistakes eventually at some point. Thinking about past mistakes and how you would like to change them is a waste of time, not to mention it is impossible. You either live in present or get drowned in your past.

No, mistakes are a part of your person and your life which give you experience. You would still have to learn to live with mistakes eventually at some point. Thinking about past mistakes and how you would like to change them is a waste of time, not to mention it is impossible. You either live in present or get drowned in your past.
The point is i never got to grow with my mistakes. I was stuck at home all day with nobody. I can live and reprogram my brain but what’s the point? The mistakes are so bad it kept me from living.

The point is i never got to grow with my mistakes. I was stuck at home all day with nobody. I can live and reprogram my brain but what’s the point? The mistakes are so bad it kept me from living.
you grow mentally when you're alone

right

Everybody would like to change some things he did in the past, but we had to do those mistakes in order to learn from them.

Everybody would like to change some things he did in the past, but we had to do those mistakes in order to learn from them.
Yes but you would learn those mistakes and get a chance to have a headstart in fixing them so your life will be 10x better

I just will put all my points in charisma and strength.
You will never have charisma and strength, because your mother pissed in your face when you were a baby and your father sucked your cock, which caused you AIDS and monkey pocks

I believe my growth was stunted so I'm sure as hell I'd restart life only if I knew what I know now.

2020 was the greatest opportunity for me. Sadly...