Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want a relationship or just sex?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
What is it you guys want from a girl? Do you just want the validation, sex, a relationship? I think I just want to be alone at this point in my life. I hate society and most people in general.

ive always wanted a relationship so im sort of a volcel, ive never actually pursued someone for the sole purpose of sexual gratification.

More so a relationship. Really all I want is to like somebody and for them to like me back. Even in my nerd friend groups when I was a kid I was always the butt of jokes, often being left out of activities too.

I need someone to rub my neck who I can shout antinatalist views at all day, and maybe sex if I feel like it.

I don't know anymore

Yh I want relationship

I want TRUE LOVE.

I want to die

Just sex, a relationship is something i could do without.

I would prefer a relationship, long-term. While having sex would also be good, I feel as though I could get much more happiness out of committed relationship.

I want to possess the ability to get sex when I want sex or a relationship when I want one just like Chad.
Why does one always have to be opposed to the other with insinuations that wanting sex alone is bad? Stacies do love casual sex as long as the guy is hot af.

FeminismsCancer said:
I want to possess the ability to get sex when I want sex or a relationship when I want one just like Chad.
Why does one always have to be opposed to the other with insinuations that wanting sex alone is bad? Stacies do love casual sex as long as the guy is hot af.

i want to be treated like a real human bean

It doesn't matter what it is. Just anything

incelkingkong said:
i want to be treated like a real human bean

Humans beans were always discriminated against.

A free hooker