Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want a gf?

No at this point being blackpilled I know it's futile

I want a companion but its never going to happen :)

Just a one who´s equally fucked in the head like me, so we could destroy each other.( but just in a sense of deep love y know?)

Honestly, probably not at this point. The sexual response has become so deeply interwoven with contempt that I think I am fundamentally incapable of erotic love. I can't see myself esteeming a w*man, being able to fall asleep next to one, eat with one, relax my muscles around one, or even speak a word to one that doesn't come through gritted teeth.

idk. seems like a lot of work. I want a no titles relationship. Most likely a FWB that she is only fucks me is ideal. GF seems annoying and ill get tired of her eventually.

Not as it is. I won't be able to take her anywhere.

Like a perfect scenario is finding a gf who doesn't care im awkward and takes the lead and has her own place and doesn't care that i dont have mine. but thats so unrealstic

I don't even want casual sex at this point in my life. Do I wan't a gf/lover ? I can't answer that in full. Part of me does but at the same time I've grown accustomed to the solitude. 

I also, wouldn't want to settle for just anyone and I'm not speaking about her looks either. I feel as if there really isn't anyone out there for me anyway. 

I'm probably better off alone.

Broken Man said:
I don't even want casual sex at this point in my life. Do I wan't a gf/lover ? I can't answer that in full. Part of me does but at the same time I've grown accustomed to the solitude.
I also, wouldn't want to settle for just anyone and I'm not speaking about her looks either. I feel as if there really isn't anyone out there for me anyway.
I'm probably better off alone.
<3.

Not really anymore. A fuck buddy would be great though. That won't happen either.

Yes I would love to spend time with a girl doing romantic stuff and having each other to rely on and have sex with each other often.

Yes if she was submissive and can make round chapati.

I do. Would love to have a normie gf and do normie things with her. But would date fatties as well, of course. What I don't like is traps. Traps are no bueno.