Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you want a female to love you or fear you?

Which one do you want?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I want a woman to fear me and respect me. I want her total obedience and subjugation. I want to have total ownership of her flesh and soul. I want to be able to do WHATEVER I want to her without any complaints or resistance!

You are a BLUEPILLED CUCK if you want a foid to love you. Their love is whimsical and fickle. Its there today, gone tomorrow. They have no devotion, no morals. They are parasites.

forceful submission is based but i am giga low T and incapable of scaring even a foid it's over for me.

Inject NOW!
so my face gets even more ogre ? Nah. From a trucel i'll turn to omegagigatrucel transcended being ngl

I want a foid to voluntarily submit to me

Both, sort of like how a slave loves their master

What a bunch of retarded bluepilled soys! You might as well post on reddit like a soy simp. @WorthlessSlavicShit @Incel @Acorn @Natey Nate @NearEnd

No domination for your face, your ugly face will make you insecure, such that once you get a girl who fears you, you will even stutter or stumble while talking and being dominant respectively

I want a woman to fear me and respect me. I want her total obedience and subjugation. I want to have total ownership of her flesh and soul. I want to be able to do WHATEVER I want to her without any complaints or resistance!

You are a BLUEPILLED CUCK if you want a foid to love you. Their love is whimsical and fickle. Its there today, gone tomorrow. They have no devotion, no morals. They are parasites.
for sex

Both. Women love men they fear.
If it is 100% sure she will submit voluntarily, then I choose love, but that is almost never the case, even for a regular Chad.

Last edited:
View attachment 1217228
What a bunch of retarded bluepilled soys! You might as well post on reddit like a soy simp. @WorthlessSlavicShit @Incel @Acorn @Natey Nate @NearEnd
voluntary submission means being a CHAD tbh. Forceful submission is practiced only in the middle east and most islamic countries.

to love me and to hate me yandere style

Love is not real.

Couldn't have said it better myself :feelsohh::feelsohh:

They already fear me:feelsdevil:, but they're not subserviant though:feelsbadman:.

Sometimes I just want to abuse foids like this, making them feel like hopeless, faithless, cowering slugs

That's a very bad way to interpret your own question.

I chose love because I want a girl to let me do whatever I want with her because she loves me.

But you interpreted it as love being fickle and things like that.

Me and people who chose love are talking about a scenario where there is real love. And it's not more delusional than yours because in modern age it's very rare for women to be scared of their man and stay in that relationship (it only happens to dark triad chads)

You are a BLUEPILLED CUCK if you want a foid to love you. Their love is whimsical and fickle. It’s there today, gone tomorrow. They have no devotion, no morals. They are parasites.
FEAR I WANT FOIDS TO FEAR AND RESPECT ME LIKE WITH 6 FT CHADS THEY DO FUCKING GODAMN THESE VILE YOUNG GIRL WHORE SHOULD BE REPED WITH METAL STICK!

Idk if my manlet height can scare her at all

I want a strong Tamil wife that recognizes my Telugu inferiority subhumanity yet still stays and loves me. And improves my genetics by breeding with me gifting her superior IQ, height genetics

Last edited:
What's going on here?
basically the guy pepper sprayed the foid because he thought she cheated on him. He told her to get the fuck out of his house, she asked to call up a taxi for her, he refused and didn't want to let her get away that easily, pepper sprayed and beat her some more.

And after some while he beat her up and killed her inadvertently.

Last edited:
I want a strong Tamil wife that recognizes my Telugu inferiority subhumanity yet still stays loves me. And improves my genetics by breeding with me gifting her superior IQ, height genetics
You should have strong bengali one not tamil

I don't think they can love you because they will cuck you the moment better showed himself and wanted them

Females are incapable of love

They're incapable of loving us. They do have genuine love for Chads.
No they don't, they don't love chad they love the fact that chad loves them and lusts after them, foids only love themselves.

As a Marxist-Rodgerist, I want all foids to be kept in a comatose state, with no feelings at all. Never being in contact with males and tended by robot-nurses their bodies are to be used only for the production of babies through artificial insemination.

Marxism-Rodgerism freed me from the love-hate matrix. I don't think in those terms anymore.

No they don't, they don't love chad they love the fact that chad loves them and lusts after them, foids only love themselves.
If that were true, they wouldn't care when he pumps and dumps them. Most women do want affection and commitment from Chad. There are women prepared to donate ORGANS to Chad.

If that were true, they wouldn't care when he pumps and dumps them. Most women do want affection and commitment from Chad. There are women prepared to donate ORGANS to Chad.

They care because they just don't want to lose chad, it's not about chad it's about HER life, she needs chad in HER life

Yeah your example just proves it, it's not that she cares about chad, she does some manipulative guilt tripping thing so he doesn't leave hER.

You cannot convince me that foids are capable of loving anything but themselves.

I don't think it's about "submision"...?

Some of the best couples I have known for a long time, it looks like they are like each other's best friends ( + PDAs etc etc.) On the same page as each other about most things, and what they disagree on they understand and respect each other's take on it.

Not someone you can control, but someone you can count on. And like fucking.

That's what I want.
Wanted.
OK, want.

I want to be loved. You're just edgy if you don't want that.

Kind of hard to answer tbh.

When you think about it, both do kind of tie in with one another in some ways: Foids love men who are darktriad, which ofc correlates with said mans ability to try & put "fear" into others by his mere presence & overall behavior.

I think the answer somehow falls in between, as in a way both can depend on one another.

So I won't vote in this; too complex of a matter.

Fear, she'd be submissive to me.