Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want a child?

Do you want a child?

• yes

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I struggle imagining myself with a child.It's cute thinking about having a cute wife and cute kids.For about 5 seconds.then you realize that were you to have a male, he would most likely be an incel and even if you had a daughter she would most likely have an incel son or her daughter would have an incel son.Point is at some point in history an incel would be born out of you.I assume i am not the only one who feels bad about it.Would you guys have a child?

(inb4 who cares bro you will never reproduce lmao)

Yes and No. I want a child if I'm able to take care of him and raise him right, but I know I'll never be able to do that

I wish, but it's impossible to raise one in this cucked soyciety.

I used to. Then i realized he'd have to interact with pieces of human trash like some people here and everywhere on earth. So now im not too sure.

Theres a chance he might be self aware like me too, which is a risk i dont want to take.

My genes are too shitty to spread.

Yes. That is my primary directive. Too bad I'm ugly.

No. If the offspring turned out to be a boy, he would either be incel or marry a whore. If the child was a foid, it would turn out to be cumdumpster.

sell the child

I struggle imagining myself with a child.It's cute thinking about having a cute wife and cute kids.For about 5 seconds.then you realize that were you to have a male, he would most likely be an incel and even if you had a daughter she would most likely have an incel son or her daughter would have an incel son.Point is at some point in history an incel would be born out of you.I assume i am not the only one who feels bad about it.Would you guys have a child?

who cares bro you will never reproduce lmao xddd

Let's get serious, I wouldn't. You know, causing tourment and pain because of inceldom (if the kid is a male of course) is a horrendous thought, so no.

If it's a foid... do I really need to explain how bad the consequences would be?

Last edited:
There is no reason majority of the human population should be having a child (me included).

We should deny our biological programming and walk hand-in-hand into extinction.

It's my greatest wish tbqh

yes and no.

same, i want to bring a human being into the world who will continue my genetic legacy. But at the same time, i dont want to incur the liabilities associated with having a child: spending material resources to facilitate their survival, investing time and effort in looking after them etc. Having a child requires a great deal of sacrifice and commitment, which impedes a person's freedom and ability to live independantly

same, i want to bring a human being into the world who will continue my genetic legacy. But at the same time, i dont want to incur the liabilities associated with having a child: spending material resources to facilitate their survival, investing time and effort in looking after them etc. Having a child requires a great deal of sacrifice and commitment, which impedes a person's freedom and ability to live independantly
Exactly, I don't want to take care of that baby. Ideally I would impregnate a foid and then die immediately after.

yes, a son.

everyone voting no is coping

I want to spread my genes as much as possible.

Yes, but I would feel really bad if it was a boy who looked like me.

Even if I was sexual active I would be super paranoid about impregnating her. Would insist on protection and pull out. I don't want anything to do with kids and honestly would rather be inkwell than have a kid.

No. I wouldn't be good at raising a child, I'm generally opposed to reproduction, and most of all I'm not going to spread my shit genes to make another person with similar struggles. At the very least, ugly people and/or people with inheritable diseases shouldn't be having kids. I could also argue that nobody should, but only realistic goals are helpful.

Yes, I would raise them properly, connected to our families history, our peoples history and nature. I would give them these vitamin tablets that dissolve in water at least every third day and give them a high protein and fat diet so they grow tall and strong and intelligent.
We would be living in a big house in a nice neighborhood surrounded by nice and trustworthy people, a garden, cat and dog and hamster and me and my waifu would share the work so I could spend time with the kids too.

:feelsbadman:

Bring another cum dumpster or inkwell into this world? not likely

I would like a son that doesn't grow up incel, but that's likely impossible with my genes.

Back in the time when I was delusional, I wanted 3 to 4 children. Even if I found a wife to marry within 2-3 years it's too late.

But I wont have children that's for sure so why would I ask myself this question tbh

No because I won't bestow my terrible genes upon him and yes because it's a biological imperative few can escape.

Yes, as soon as they can genetically outbreed balding

No you just end up contributing to this shit world and continuing the problem

No. I hate little poopers and I do not want to be anyone's provider.

No.

I'm fully and thoroughly anti natalist at this point.

This world and or rather just the way things are is still far too rotten even under optimal circumstances to even consider bringing a child into this nightmare.

Even if I could guarantee my children be they male or female a top tier Chad or Stacies life the amount of suffering even they would experience at some point would just be far too much for me to justify their existance.

Nope. I don't want to spread my inferior genes and condemn a child to a life of inceldom (in case of a boy). And I don't want to raise a whore daughter who's only dream is to get ravaged by Chads.

Not in this retard world.

Not in this world I don't having a child in this horrible world is the worst.

I can't even take care of myself properly and I'd be a terrible father.