Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you wanna have kids some day?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I know such a feat would be pretty difficult for guys like us to achieve, but I was wondering if any of you would want to have kids and start a family some day, given the opportunity.

It’s not something I’d want at my age but I’ve always liked the idea of starting a family once I’m done with my 20s. Don’t see that ever happening, though.

My son would turn out an incel if I ever had one and my daughter would be a slut, I rather not

50% chance of having to raise a wet hole for Chad.
no.

I hate kids. Unless I suddenly turn into Chad and get to have genetically superior children with a 10/10 Stacy it ain`t gonna happen

I guess so, but need to kreempai first :feelsrope:

50% of a whore 50% of an incel tbh

not really but I'm open to having my mind changed

My son would turn out an incel if I ever had one and my daughter would be a slut, I rather not
This. Also let’s get real we will never breed.

No, I don't want to spread incel genes

I thought it was really him for a second lol

Sure, but only if the foid is good genetically, so the result can harmonize my incel genes

Susprisely I decided at young age that I didnt want kids cuz I dont wanna put them into this shitty world, and I still stand by it.

I dream of adopting an ethnic incel kid, and as i raise him teaching him to looksmaxx (mainly surgery), IQmaxxing and truthmaxxing him to avoid the miserable life of a wageslave, being the friend he would've never had growing up, it would be extremely fulfilling and lifefuel.
But biological children? Hell no, i'm not risking that.

Last edited:
It's blatant cause our fuckwit parents had faulty genes, faulty location, faulty status, non-existent pairbonding we were born incels.

My supposedly slayeress, looksmax, make-up max sister had a rug-rat and already he is an autistic, large-headed, overweight, widowed peak, incel in the making. Only cause her partner is male model tier may he have a chance but the outlook is not good, given their environmental variables. They live in a country full of Chad slayers and Stacies as expats, so my nephew will get amogged, bullied and ridiculed to Saturn and back.

Edit- short answer. No.

Last edited:
Sorta. I'm too dysfunctional to have them right now though.

Who the hell wants to have kids

Probably sounds cucked but I feel strange about not having children, every one of my ancestors managed to have sex and children, I am ending the bloodline as a failure

Probably sounds cucked but I feel strange about not having children, every one of my ancestors managed to have sex and children, I am ending the bloodline as a failure
Do you have Chad/Stacy or normie siblings who can carry on the torch buddy boyo?

I would love to have kids
in The Sims 4

Yeah but obviously that's not going to happen

Yes, but if I have a daughter I am going to have to leave the West.

Only if they could grow up in a healthier social environment, could be homeschooled, and could eventually become self-sufficient instead of becoming another cog in the capitalist machine. And unless I someday have access to artificial wombs, the whole "attracting a mate" thing will be another insurmountable stumbling block.

Do you have Chad/Stacy or normie siblings who can carry on the torch buddy boyo?

no

it's over, since creation something has had sex and made offspring in my bloodline, except me.

Only if I was a billionaire or multi millionaire. Otherwise I would not cuz I don't want to have children looking like me and I don't wanna adopt

I want all humans to stop breeding

VHEMT

They'd be subhuman like me, so no :cryfeels:

Those of you who want kids should just buy a few gigastacy donor eggs and get a surrogate. Plan to do this in my 30s.

I want ectogenesis sons.

No. Why bring another poor slave to this world? the crime that my parents committed against shall not be repeated against another.

Yes. I'd like 3 kids.

Hahaha to send them to incel co? Im no so cruel.

N O T A N Y M O R E
that dream was taken away from me once i learned how awful life and people really are

I'd want them if I could have and raise them decently, which is not feasible nowadays.

yes, I think that having a son and teaching him how to do stuff would be awesome
But even if I were not incel I'd think twice before raising a boy in this degenerate hellhole that we call society

either a truecel or a roastie, no chance

never, it is better not to bring them into this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back