Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you walk weird?

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
When I was a kid I had this problem of often walking with my tip toes (this is literally an autism trait). People often judged me for it. I guess I don't do that as much anymore, but I did a few times over the past few years and in one of the times I was humiliated in high school because of it.

I too was once humiliated for allegedly wiggling my ass while walking.

Anyway, I'm now very self-conscious about how I walk. Instead of "walking automatically", I "walk manually" (which probably makes me walk even weirder). It is similar to breathing automatically or manually.

I recently recorded a video of myself walking and noticed that even when I don't walk with my tip toes, I seem to step on the ground in a strange way (in a "flat" way with all my foot, not with heels first).

I'm a really slow walker. When I was a kid I used to find patterns on the sidewalk or tiles and walk only on certain ones.

Yes and my autistic roommate once said “I knew it was you when seeing your walk”, kek

i walk like a guy who gets no sex

i walk like lester the unlikely

lester-the-unlikely-snes.gif

Maybe i was drunk

Yes and my autistic roommate once said “I knew it was you when seeing your walk”, kek
My classmates called me T-rex because of my tip toe walking :cryfeels: these comments really traumatized me

When I was a kid I had this problem of often walking with my tip toes (this is literally an autism trait). People often judged me for it. I guess I don't do that as much anymore, but I did a few times over the past few years and in one of the times I was humiliated in high school because of it.

Anyway, I'm now very self-conscious about how I walk. Instead of "walking automatically", I "walk manually" (which probably makes me walk even weirder). It is similar to breathing automatically or manually.

I recently recorded a video of myself walking and noticed that even when I don't walk with my tip toes, I seem to step on the ground in a strange way (in a "flat" way with all my foot, not with heels first).
Go eat rice where ur tormentors congregate, Chico

people usually tell me i walk like a robot or a penguin

Yes, my legs are slightly deformed and it gives me a very peculiar gait.

I think I've got a bit of a gait or something since people have pointed out I'm limping when I walk.

I've never really thought about it but yea probably, but at least I don't walk like Andrew tate's goofy ass :lul:

i permanently busted one of my feet meaning i limp.

i walk like joseph goebbels @Adolf Hitler

''Goebbels wore a metal brace and special shoe because of his shortened leg and walked with a limp''

I often walk pretty fast, so it's bound to look weird.
When I was a kid I had this problem of often walking with my tip toes (this is literally an autism trait).
I always tiptoe up the stairs. I didn't know it had anything to do with autism.
One sunny day I was going for a walk while listening to music as I often do. I was vibing and apparently some old guy cycling past could tell based on how I was walking. I was probably swaying my body to the music. He called out whether I was listening to the Rolling Stones jfl. I didn't find it humiliating tho. I'm smiling remembering it even tho our "conversation" couldn't have been more awkward.

I walk very stiff and unnatural. When I was a teen I also didn't move my arms.

I also look on the ground

i walk like a very old man

I was told that i walked like a penguin, and i indeed did. I think.