Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you view foids as human beings?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
"Just treat wimmen like hooman beings inkwell". Honestly, they're such different creatures that that is hard to do. They've got completely different minds, completely different life experiences growing up, they think different, they have their own social hierarchy and codes and of course, anatomy, both somatically and neurologically. How is that not bordering on a different species?

Even as 5 year olds we know that boys and girls are essentially different but as we go through the schooling system we're taught that we're equal and the same.

I for one, see women as, "the other".

I view them as oppressors akin to the french nobility in the 1700s

They're humans, but I see them as children in adult bodies. Their IQ, interests, knowledge on things, mental capacity, impulse control, are those of a child.
Sometimes they can successfully larp as adults, but it's easy to see through it.

They are humans but the inferior kind. The kind that is almost useless, mostly retarded and only good for fucking.

it's best not to personify animals

I see them nothing more than dicktoys for me. I don't care about their personalities, hobbies, interests, goals, and life struggles, which is all related to sex anyways. When I see a foid, the only thought in my head is how good my cock will feel inside her mouth and pussy.

I just see them as obstacles I have to navigate around but that's also how I view most normies, negative to neutral obstacles in the course of my life.

Foids are demonic parasites.

They're a different kind of human, they're much closer to children than adult men. That's the problem with feminism and "equality". Imagine if we allowed little kids the right to vote, drive, make choices, work, and even hold leadership positions. This would certainly lead to societal downfall. And that's exactly what is happening to us rn.

I View them for reproduction and sex and that's it nothing more

They represent a subsect of homo sapiens, in that they do not exhibit the same "human" qualities as the rest of the species. While they may technically be human beings, they ought not to be included under the label of "human" for lacking such characteristics.

Do they see me as human being?

Same answer, same actions

They're humans, but I see them as children in adult bodies. Their IQ, interests, knowledge on things, mental capacity, impulse control, are those of a child.
Sometimes they can successfully larp as adults, but it's easy to see through it.
Childs with sociopathic tendencies, a really bad combination

I see foids as walking holes to be used for my own pleasure

I view them as walking fleshlights
That's how chads see them; balls emptying automat
full

I view them as creatures who don't have sex with me (but should)

"Just treat wimmen like hooman beings inkwell". Honestly, they're such different creatures that that is hard to do. They've got completely different minds, completely different life experiences growing up, they think different, they have their own social hierarchy and codes and of course, anatomy, both somatically and neurologically. How is that not bordering on a different species?

Even as 5 year olds we know that boys and girls are essentially different but as we go through the schooling system we're taught that we're equal and the same.

Have THEY ever treated me like a human? If not why should I?

Yes. Human beings that i want to fuse myself with. As i should.

Aliens.... honestly, at this point? Sasquatch is more-likely of existence / more realistic than a foid.

They are human in the sense they experience consciousness. Other than that they may as well be aliens. Aliens can also be conscious.

Yes we can do it in Misterix 3
Nah, I mean, straight up... this is real, this makes more sense to me than a foid irl. This world is beyond fuck'd, I'm just ready to be unplugged at this point. Bigfoot Lives Matter!
Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

They sure as hell aren’t the same species as me. And they lack some key things that make humans like sympathy, empathy and compassion

A fly has more humanity than the typical foid

As much as I wanna see them as human beings, knowing their true nature discourages me from seeing them as such.