Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you use WhatsApp?

Whatsapp?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I hate this darn app. XD

WhatsApp is widely used here where I live (Bamako, Mali).

Its like the only social media I use, impossible to live without it here for work etc.

Yes, it's a must have here in Brazil

It's strange to me because people now say I'm all old and stuff.

Yah I am! So no WhatsApp for me! E-mail! XD

Yes too interact with Stacys

I have it, but only my parents talk to me in there.

Foids dont use messenger they always tried to add me on whatsapp so i downloaded it to talk with my multiple girlfriends

Digital signature apps seem to be another one that there is some kind of requirement to use, oftentimes.

But they're not too bad. Less intrusive and bloated. Plus... usually more options for what platforms you can use them on, sometimes options within the browser, etc.

I did when I lived abroad.

I prefer telegram

I prefer telegram

Telegram is very good!

But... no web app? Or am I wrong? :)

I think the protocol is open too so unofficial clients are possible, which I think is a great option if needed.

No my phone has built in messages useless app

Its like the only social media I use, impossible to live without it here for work etc.
same reason, the colleagues and management fucks and extended family are lazy fucks who cannot switch from their default communication app so i grudgingly have to use it and feed the jew cuckerberg with my data :feelsseriously:

but otherwise telegram is my primary app for virtually everything

same reason, the colleagues and management fucks and extended family are lazy fucks who cannot switch from their default communication app so i grudgingly have to use it and feed the jew cuckerberg with my data :feelsseriously:

but otherwise telegram is my primary app for virtually everything

I was thinking earlier... I actually might turn down a job that forced me to install things, especially on my phone because then you have to upgrade regularly to keep being able to run the app.

Another possible solution I can see is having a second phone just for mandatory apps.

Telegram is very good!

But... no web app? Or am I wrong? :)

I think the protocol is open too so unofficial clients are possible, which I think is a great option if needed.
There is a web app