Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use tinder?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
What was the response? No need to lie.

@DirtyCurryCell

1 fat 41yo divorced foid from Lithuania, tried it in more than 11 country.
That's not good. You should stop being so sexist maybe then it will work out for you.

Underage so tinder isn't an option for me

No, it will make me rope

to sum it up: basically no response

The only thing you gain from being here is knowing that you shouldnt be here till like 20-23+ and with a lot of effort at least
I gain blackpill knowledge and people who actually somewhat care about me and listen to what I have to say, unlike real life.

inb4 "15???!?! you are fake inkell!! just go talk to girls bro!!"
No. At 15 i already knew i was screwed and will probably die alone. So you being here makes sense. I just thought it was a site for adults.

No. At 15 i already knew i was screwed and will probably die alone. So you being here makes sense. I just thought it was a site for adults.
The funny part is there's discords that won't accept me because of my age, but i'm accepted here just fine. Of course, there's a handful of members here who don't want me here either.

The funny part is there's discords that won't accept me because of my age, but i'm accepted here just fine. Of course, there's a handful of members here who don't want me here either.
You having "the youngest youngcel" in your bio probably doesn't help your case. You should probably keep your age to yourself

You having "the youngest youngcel" in your bio probably doesn't help your case. You should probably keep your age to yourself
I'm not a cuck. I post my age and own it :feelsEhh: