Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use substances to cope?

TheOrangeCat

TheOrangeCat

Catcell
Do you use/abuse substances to cope with BP? Alcohol, weed, cigs or anything in that category? Does it help? Are you addicted?

If food addiction counts, then yes. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. I usually have 8 double stuf Oreos dipped in milk with my breakfast, and I have a lot of candy and cakes and stuff through the rest of the day. Tons of fast food as well. My supper was a Wendy’s bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets, and large chocolate milkshake

If food addiction counts, then yes. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. I usually have 8 double stuf Oreos dipped in milk with my breakfast, and I have a lot of candy and cakes and stuff through the rest of the day. Tons of fast food as well. My supper was a Wendy’s bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets, and large chocolate milkshake
Are you fat?

Only caffeine. Alcohol tastes like hand sanitizer and brings headaches. I used to smoke but cigarettes make my throat very slimy. I wish I could get my hands on weed.

Only caffeine. Alcohol tastes like hand sanitizer and brings headaches. I used to smoke but cigarettes make my throat very slimy. I wish I could get my hands on weed.
Is your country very strict about it?

Are you fat?
No, but that doesn’t change the fact all that junk is gonna clog up my arteries eventually and probably kill me with a heart attack early on

No, but that doesn’t change the fact all that junk is gonna clog up my arteries eventually and probably kill me with a heart attack early on
How do you keep a decent weigh with this diet?

My country is. I’d love to try drugs that make you relax since I’m so high strung, but it’s almost impossible to get your hands on it unless you are dark triadmaxxed

My country is. I’d love to try drugs that make you relax since I’m so high strung, but it’s almost impossible to get your hands on it unless you are dark triadmaxxed
True even drug business is affected by the black pill

It's illegal here but my country has overall a lenient criminal justice system, the police doesn't always enforce the laws on weed from what I've read. I just don't want to deal with unpredictable thugmaxxers.

It's illegal here but my country has overall a lenient criminal justice system, the police doesn't always enforce the laws on weed from what I've read. I just don't want to deal with unpredictable thugmaxxers.
Totally fair my condolences you can't get to it on a safe route

How do you keep a decent weigh with this diet?
I have a ridiculously fast metabolism plus do weight training 3x a week. Also do lots of physical work such as yard maintenance. I maintain the yards of 3 family properties, and occasionally do paid work for the neighbors. Got my exercise last weekend at our cabin when maintaining the 1.5 acre yard. Cut the grass with my zero turn riding mower, then had to walk around the whole yard to weed wack around all the buildings and other objects, then cut down a tree and hauled it away. After that, I had to get in a bunch of different positions to do engine work to another riding mower that was broke down.

I have a ridiculously fast metabolism plus do weight training 3x a week. Also do lots of physical work such as yard maintenance. I maintain the yards of 3 family properties, and occasionally do paid work for the neighbors. Got my exercise last weekend at our cabin when maintaining the 1.5 acre yard. Cut the grass with my zero turn riding mower, then had to walk around the whole yard to weed wack around all the buildings and other objects, then cut down a tree and hauled it away. After that, I had to get in a bunch of different positions to do engine work to another riding mower that was broke down.
Doing work work man, I respect it

I haven't done drugs in a while but sometimes yes. Used to be borderline addicted, or at least I could tell my use of drugs was slipping out of my control

Doing work work man, I respect it
Thanks. I actually enjoy that type of stuff. Gonna start a full time job soon too. I need more money to cope with my car hobby. My muscle car broke down and needs to be towed to a shop :cryfeels:

"Just work harder bro!"

Weed currently :smonk:

I've never used any substances, No Weed, No Alcohol, Nothing.