Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use instagram ?

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel Metalcel
★★★★
The app made for slaves to think they are someting better than the normal person.

To maintain ties with a few of my normie friends from HS. I don't scroll through reels or the explore page though it's pure suifuel

Nope, I have an account but I almost never use it

yes, run multiple accounts shitposting stuff...
i used to take irl pics of self when i was going trough emo phase and i used to attract some alike minded but in the end it was pointless knowing most of people i attracted were living far abroad from me so i deleted the account. Used to have like 1k+ followers (didnt mean shit though)
4 years later im in a worse condition now.
there are some incels instagram circles i know but still i rarely use the app and never watch others content. Only use it to vent some images n shit, simply shitting on people with weird shit lol, i treat it like a diary of weird internet image checkpoints that i use later to reverse find.
i used it since 2015 or so

Last edited:
No. Have an account. Don't use it. Last time I used it was during the Emilia chaung incident to look at her profile.

No it's suicidefuel

cant im banned

To maintain ties with a few of my normie friends from HS. I don't scroll through reels or the explore page though it's pure suifuel

Its filled with foids

I tried gram back in the 80s