Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use eyeliners?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
My adventure with incel make-up mostly focuses on figuring out what's socially acceptable and what's not. In general I decided it play it very safe with only using a good BB cream and some concealer (mostly for dark circles, but possibly the BB cream will suffice on most days). The rest I'll generally try to improve with actual improvements instead of faking it, i. e. using a lip balm and eyelash serum (along with a greater skin care routine comprising of peelings, face masks, increased carotenoid intake etc. ).

The biggest mystery is the eye area. It seems that eyeliner is one of the most socially acceptable forms of masculine make-up, present in many subcultures, but I think using it generally yields an ugly and gay effect. In general the aim of the actions I undertake concerning my eye area is to make it brighter and make my eyes "pop" i. e. be visually bigger and more exposed. Masculine use of the eyeliner usually focuses on the lower eyelid which seems extremely counter-intuitive as I think it creates a dark-circles-like effect i. e. you look tired and unhealthy.

37dd95b7d3be6c1348c5c4468b87e1dd

I saw products which I would dub a "reverse eyeliner" i. e. an eyeliner with light/white ink meant to be applied in the inner edge of your eyelid, but I consider applying it all over my lower lid and then applying a very thin line of a dark eyeliner on my upper lid and perhaps the outer area of the lower lid, trying to recreate the effect of G5 MLP ponies. I'm not sure if I should apply some mascara to complement this look: I'm afraid of it looking too bold, all mascaras have claims of an extreme effect whilst I look for something subtle.

In general, inklers, how do you try to improve/fake your eye area? What products do you use, how do you apply them?

My own experiences with the eyeliner have been unsatisfactory as my eyes are very sensitive and I used a pencil-type eyeliner which requires some pressure, I couldn't do it right and ended up applying it too low or not at all. :feelshaha: Now if I choose to buy one, I'll surely choose the brush-like variety.

I also plan to use a tetryzoline-based eye drops as a part of my make-up as they work really great for removing any redness in your eyes (which is common for me as my eyes are overly sensitive) and making them appear very bright and moist (not as good as the pony above :feelsrope: one of the many reasons why I'm incel). Tetryzoline is not good for constant use though as the mechanism of action is vasoconstriction which can make things worse. Outside of make-up, stick to eyedrops with hyaluronic acid or/and herbs such as the [UWSL]eyebright. [/UWSL]

Eyeliner looks good on med chads to be honest. Idk never tried it myself and never will cuz I lack bones

No. But I'd like to try make-up. Only like some kind of very subtle make-up which would make my skin look not dead. Any tips for beginner make-upmaxxers?

My adventure with incel make-up mostly focuses on figuring out what's socially acceptable and what's not. In general I decided it play it very safe with only using a good BB cream and some concealer (mostly for dark circles, but possibly the BB cream will suffice on most days). The rest I'll generally try to improve with actual improvements instead of faking it, i. e. using a lip balm and eyelash serum (along with a greater skin care routine comprising of peelings, face masks, increased carotenoid intake etc. ).

The biggest mystery is the eye area. It seems that eyeliner is one of the most socially acceptable forms of masculine make-up, present in many subcultures, but I think using it generally yields an ugly and gay effect. In general the aim of the actions I undertake concerning my eye area is to make it brighter and make my eyes "pop" i. e. be visually bigger and more exposed. Masculine use of the eyeliner usually focuses on the lower eyelid which seems extremely counter-intuitive as I think it creates a dark-circles-like effect i. e. you look tired and unhealthy.

View attachment 496718

I saw products which I would dub a "reverse eyeliner" i. e. an eyeliner with light/white ink meant to be applied in the inner edge of your eyelid, but I consider applying it all over my lower lid and then applying a very thin line of a dark eyeliner on my upper lid and perhaps the outer area of the lower lid, trying to recreate the effect of G5 MLP ponies. I'm not sure if I should apply some mascara to complement this look: I'm afraid of it looking too bold, all mascaras have claims of an extreme effect whilst I look for something subtle.

View attachment 496717

In general, inklers, how do you try to improve/fake your eye area? What products do you use, how do you apply them?

My own experiences with the eyeliner have been unsatisfactory as my eyes are very sensitive and I used a pencil-type eyeliner which requires some pressure, I couldn't do it right and ended up applying it too low or not at all. :feelshaha: Now if I choose to buy one, I'll surely choose the brush-like variety.

I also plan to use a tetryzoline-based eye drops as a part of my make-up as they work really great for removing any redness in your eyes (which is common for me as my eyes are overly sensitive) and making them appear very bright and moist (not as good as the pony above :feelsrope: one of the many reasons why I'm incel). Tetryzoline is not good for constant use though as the mechanism of action is vasoconstriction which can make things worse. Outside of make-up, stick to eyedrops with hyaluronic acid or/and herbs such as the [UWSL]eyebright. [/UWSL]
Foids putting me make up when I was 14 yo was one of the last times that I felt treated as a king without paying.:cryfeels:

No. But I'd like to try make-up. Only like some kind of very subtle make-up which would make my skin look not dead. Any tips for beginner make-upmaxxers?
I'm not an expert either, but I've been using BB (or CC, they're the same thing, it's all marketing) creams for that exact purpose for a while and as far as I can tell, no one notices it, because it's not a proper foundation, it's only meant to make your skin tone more even and brighter and they usually also contain some sunscreen and moisturizer, so it's good for skin in general
you can simply apply it with fingers, but it's even better if you buy one of these make-up sponges (they're cheap and are a kind of all-purpose make-up tool)

Makeup sponges

I guess the best way to make face more alive would be using blush, but my past experiences ended with me looking like a clown :feelskek: I guess you gotta be very careful, not use too much and possibly you need one of these big make-up brushes (they're unfortunately quite expensive) for an airbrushed effect

Nah, but everyone in school thought I did. I would get accused of using mascara every time I looked at someone. It was fucking annoying.

no point if ur not chad, if you r chad not point really either

step1 be chad
step2 do not be incel
It can elevate someone to Chad looks is his point, and I agree

However it's pretty gay, are you willing to gay it up just to raise your looks score by 1 or 2 points? If so good luck I guess

No, because I'm not a faggot.