Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use any other forums other than .co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
because I don’t

I use looksmax for digesting posts and shitting them.

I wanna use looksmax and I kinda use ComicVine to post battle threads which I enjoy tbh but grey users are treated even worse on there than here

Yeah i use one more

I’m too newcel to remember him
Brutal newcel pill. Actually i have a little story about him. When i first find the forum "incels.me" I looked at the threads for a while. Then i clicked on the members tab and i saw the most posts members. Ritalincel was a luminary and had 12k posts or something like that. I tought he was some ultra high iq giga blackpilled member who is giving everything he has when he posts. (idk why), then i clicked on his profile and looked at his posts
yes bro
no man
mogs me
somethingsomething's me
>soy

Felt really weird that day.

Brutal newcel pill. Actually i have a little story about him. When i first find the forum "incels.me" I looked at the threads for a while. Then i clicked on the members tab and i saw the most posts members. Ritalincel was a luminary and had 12k posts or something like that. I tought he was some ultra high iq giga blackpilled member who is giving everything he has when he posts. (idk why), then i clicked on his profile and looked at his posts
yes bro
no man
mogs me
somethingsomething's me
>soy

Felt really weird that day.
Brutal postmaxxerpill

I used to use reddit and 4chan but I don't anymore.

I browse a forum for SEA sex tourism on a regular basis.

I post on looksmax.org occasionally

I don’t think there exists a forum that mogs this one in terms of negativity. It’s the only place for me

I only use dis one

If only I could be 15cm taller...
If only I could be 5 cm taller. I'm not living in the west. I'm living in a country where statistics show that the average national height is 171cm (old statistics I suppose) but I'm mogged by 50% of males I see everyday and even by some foids. I don't know how a 170cm-cel can resist the rope in Northern Europe, the Balkan or the US tbh tbh

I post on Incels, Looksmax and Flashback.org exclusively

@TheSecondComing

I just found out ************** was a thing so that’s interesting, but only looksmax occasionally